EA Forums - Banner

Christmas update December 10th

I like all the threads about it. The ones that don't like it are just haters.

Replies

• lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ewanlaw14 wrote:
    I hate to be another christmas posting gremlin, but...
    They posted yesterday at 06:00 apparently, about haing only one day left to get the decoration.
    So will it end 6:00 USA time?

my fb says noon yeaterday.. but most ppl who havent bought the tom clancy said when they logged in today it said they had one more day to get it
  • neal1610
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    tumblr_lrw5umUesB1qefpgq.gif

I'm done looking at these boards for tonight I hope the update comes at some point tomorrow
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I sincerely hope there is no Christmas event. Everyone starting new threads needs to be punished somehow.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    calm down, count to ten.. and remember its a game.. try gettin laid, itll put your anger into perspective
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    I sincerely hope there is no Christmas event. Everyone starting new threads needs to be punished somehow.

Don't say that! :lol: After so much waiting everyone deserves a Christmas update.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't say that! :lol: After so much waiting everyone deserves a Christmas update.

everyone?
  • ewanlaw14
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sorry guys. God knows. But yes, it is just a game!
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

everyone?

Ok, maybe not some trolls who have been here recently, but people are just making these threads because they're impantient. I'm impantient.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    the devs are laughing at these forums, they do read em cuz the beggining of halloween they call josh out, refer to almighty spanser as spandex.. the fact grown men actin like 4 yr old girls threatening to quit playing because theres no update, its like the funzo episode where the creators of funzo were sitting in the hottub watching the release of funzo, saying "perfect only 15 seconds before glass breaking", then the other creator "id still sleep a little easier if i saw some trampling..." next clip is 30 ppl stomping over moe to get the furry little guy.. this madness over the event jus proves the game success at playing your impulsive desires like a flute.. a true fan of the simpsons would find these forums about christmas hilarious
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

everyone?

Ok, maybe not some trolls who have been here recently, but people are just making these threads because they're impantient. I'm impantient.

seems like posting in an existing thread would be better. in every way.
  • JohnnoshArk
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got that message last night around 9PM Australian time, and it is currently 9AM. We never get updates at 9PM at night here in Aus. It has always been around 3-4AM. Except last Christmas, it came around 10:30/11AM.

Just be patient guys. I want it too, and I am really excited for it, but the more we hype ourselves out over it, the more we will get frustrated when it doesn't come.

I predict tmrw morning Australian time, if I am wrong, I am wrong. It will come. Relax.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    calm down, count to ten.. and remember its a game.. try gettin laid, itll put your anger into perspective
    :shock: :shock: :oops:
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    seems like people would get it: IF anyone knew when it would be released, it would be posted here. It's not like someone is out there just sitting on the information, waiting for a thread to be posted asking for it.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!