EA Forums - Banner

When will the Tom clancy sub be unavailable for purchase?

It's limited time because it won't be available after the episode tie-in is over.

Replies

• timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm on the fence about buying it too. I want santas village and at least 1 reindeer.

Have 238 dohnuts saved up
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:
    I'm on the fence about buying it too. I want santas village and at least 1 reindeer.
    Last year they give out free reindeers near the end
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

Sweet
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    December 10th at 8 AM EST
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

They did? How did I manage to miss a free reindeer? :(
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

Not "a" reindeer; several. I don't recall the deal offhand, but there was some way to trade in your Santa tokens for a chance to get stuff. I've got about a dozen reindeer in my town and I didn't pay for a single one.
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    I want reindeer too, guess I'll wait till the end to buy though so hopefully they'll have the same type of deal.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, I think it was 50 or 100 coins for a Santa Bag, and you could win reindeer, more Santa Coins, and some other stuff.. I bonuses 13 reindeer out of it.. Or you could just buy them at 15-20 donuts each.. I don't think they got you a multiplier of anything though...

On the plus side, between X-Mas and Haloween, Cletus' farm got some cool crops and a reindeer corral!

On topic.. It's an episode tie in, it'll probably be pulled on either Sunday Night, or Tuesday... I bought it.. It looks cool, but out of place when the Squidport and the other two boats are wooden..
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have lots of reindeer and I'm going to get more.... Bwaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    Crud, not sure what to buy. The sub looks awesome cause it's a sub but for only 10 donuts more i could get Moleman or Kearney.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

Have 238 dohnuts saved up

You can always buy more donuts...you know you want to :twisted:
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    mattderes wrote:
    timberwuf wrote:

Not "a" reindeer; several. I don't recall the deal offhand, but there was some way to trade in your Santa tokens for a chance to get stuff. I've got about a dozen reindeer in my town and I didn't pay for a single one.

That explains it, I didn't expect the event to end when it did. I just logged on and it was gone. Guess I missed my reindeer.

Edited to add: I bought the sub, but only because I got credited back my missing donuts and I wanted to spend a bunch of them before something else happened. It is cool, I think when I redesign my squidport, I'll put it away from the other two boats so it doesn't stand out as much.
  • SpAz9999
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    Crud, not sure what to buy. The sub looks awesome cause it's a sub but for only 10 donuts more i could get Moleman or Kearney.

With that in mind id rather get moleman for 10 extra donuts
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm ridiculously frugal about donut spending, but I just dropped the 50 donuts and don't feel too bad about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.