EA Forums - Banner

*Not about the Christmas update!* Do you think an Easter update will arrive next year?

i hope they do... but i dont think so... it is in the whole "every other month"...

halloween *month* xmas *month* V-day *month*...

VERY few episodes have anythign related to Easter...

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    homer_choke_bart.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    As we all know, Matt Groening has a deep hatred of bunnies... He actually thinks hell is filled with them. I believe he insisted that EA would only be allowed to make the game if there was never any reference to Easter... EVER!!! And if you believe that...
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    What? No crazy flying monkeys option? I can't answer a poll that doesn't have at least one completely off the wall or sarcastic option. :mrgreen:
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Valentines day is only 2 months away!!!! we need more threads about the release date and content on that...
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    As we all know, Matt Groening has a deep hatred of bunnies... He actually thinks hell is filled with them. I believe he insisted that EA would only be allowed to make the game if there was never any reference to Easter... EVER!!! And if you believe that...

ROFL. I actually got to the last line of your post before I realized you WERE kidding. Seriously. :oops:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Bassie420
    61 posts
    edited December 2013
    It would be nice to get some decorations in the Easter colors . I love the bunny hedges lol
  • kevin514
    60 posts
    edited December 2013
    Olympics, maybe not a major update or anything, but storyline
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    How about an April Fools day update, where we could play tricks on our neighbours? Or is that just mean....
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ok, I swear the manic gliding primates option wasn't there for my last post. Anyway, you know which way I'm voting.

After all this talk about the Christmas update, I wouldn't be surprised if EA gave us another Christmas for April Fools. I'd be amused though.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    A Land of Chocolate/Easter event would be sweet! Chocolate bunnies! Uter! Chocolate skins for all the houses!

choco.gif
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, well EA did not do Easter last year and I doubt they do it this year
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    skippermeh wrote:
    I know this is absolutely ages away... but I thought I wold make a thread about something other than the Christmas update. I know that there wasn't an Easter update this year, so do you think there will be one this year?

itll be about febary 27th
  • mgarbis00
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Mmmmm chocolate
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I doubt it. There was no event last year for Easter.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited December 2013

It wouldn't necessarily be an 'event', it could just be a small quest-line update, like Thanksgiving, or 4th July, or St Patricks Day.
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

It wouldn't necessarily be an 'event', it could just be a small quest-line update, like Thanksgiving, or 4th July, or St Patricks Day.

I could see them going down this track. But what type of items would tie into the game. All I can see is giant chocolate bunny's melting in the sun outside the Simpson's house.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I could see them going down this track. But what type of items would tie into the game. All I can see is giant chocolate bunny's melting in the sun outside the Simpson's house.

Uter, Half-Price Ye Olde Chocolate Shop
  • rockmanx0012
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I'd love to get the life in hell bunnies as characters or balloons...
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Uter, Half-Price Ye Olde Chocolate Shop

uter better be in game cash if that happens :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.