EA Forums - Banner

Help! Changed my Origin ID now my game is gone.

I'm gonna bumb this because this is a bad problem and someone should be able to help, personally I have no clue

Replies

• Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    What does it do when you try to into your device with the Hayley420 account? Does it give you a username/password error? You might have to just wait the 7 days and see if you can change back to the original username and reclaim your Springfield.
  • cshirleyea
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    Hi,

I'll take a quick peak tomorrow and see what's up. Can't promise a resolution!

Cheers,
    Colin
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I've wanted to change my current account name to the first one I made. The same thing happened when I changed the name. I changed it back and was able to log in with no problem. I'd like some kind of resolution because I hate being stuck with this name.
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited November 2012
    Warpt1 wrote:
    What does it do when you try to into your device with the Hayley420 account? Does it give you a username/password error? You might have to just wait the 7 days and see if you can change back to the original username and reclaim your Springfield.

Well you login by email so I cant really try and login to the old one, because its still the same email... except now it says Welcome back PinkHaze420 instead, but my Hayley420 account still exists somehow out there, and my springfield is on that... the new name is a level 1 and the other one is just impossible to even get to. Or atleast I dont know how.. lol, but my friends can still see it as my real level 23 springfield, and they dont see the name as PinkHaze420

I emailed EA, hopefully they will respond!

• butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited November 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    I've wanted to change my current account name to the first one I made. The same thing happened when I changed the name. I changed it back and was able to log in with no problem. I'd like some kind of resolution because I hate being stuck with this name.

Well that's a relief.... atleast I can change it back if I have to. I was worried I would change it back and it would treat it the same way as a new name and say it's level 1, and then both names would be level 1 and i'd be screwed forever! :cry:

If EA responds with anything worthwhile I'll write back here

Thanks everyone
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bridey3000
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I changed my origin ID because it had my last name in it and i felt like I would rather have an annonamous ID so I could add forum neighbors for the coins but now I can't log in, same as above problem, any resolution? Please?
  • bridey3000
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Well, I was able to change back to my original ID at least! Big relief!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.