EA Forums - Banner

2nd wacking day

Whacking day was this year and there aren't any guarantees that it will make a return next year..

Replies

• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    Whacking day was this year and there aren't any guarantees that it will make a return next year..

i said last year not this year. thansk though really hope itll come again. little ticked and annoyed that i gotta spenf donuts for that snake stuff
  • TheFrinkLink
    106 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got most of the prizes from Whacking Day but didn't get any of the prizes from Wacking Day.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Can this poster just disappear, can't seem to type to save his life and then attacks people for it.
  • SpAz9999
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    What about bare chested Willy! WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT BARE CHESTED WILLY
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Can this poster just disappear, can't seem to type to save his life and then attacks people for it.

maybe you could tough guy. oh my lord i cant type that well on a iphone while im work and my hands are friggin freezing. biiiiiiig deal right?

and no- ive been getting attacked for it. i havnt said nothing wrong.
  • joejoey13
    17 posts
    edited December 2013
    SpAz9999 wrote:
    You probably missed the tread about bare cheste Willy from yesterday or the day before
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    SpAz9999 wrote:

I had him doing one armed push ups face first in a burning bush. Now he's in hiding.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited December 2013
    SpAz9999 wrote:

Yeah, bare chested Willy and the motel are my favorite items from whacking day. :wink:
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:

maybe you could tough guy. oh my lord i cant type that well on a iphone while im work and my hands are friggin freezing. biiiiiiig deal right?

and no- ive been getting attacked for it. i havnt said nothing wrong.

Still trying to get you to learn how to type, my brotha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!