• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    PLEASE someone ban this guy..dear god

i was thinking that about you... dear gawd
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i was tinking its be really cool and neat if they actually did something this year for it?

maybe some more parade ballons or fireworks be awesome. they didn't even do nothing for it last year for my other town. we were all disappointed
    I* thinking* it would be* balloons* would be* They didn't even do anything*
    Sorry the spelling & grammar police are out tonight.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Being Android, I wasn't here for last New Years, but don't they old all those kind of activities in the other Springfield?
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013

God*
    I'm not pushing you down I'm PULLING you up.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    i was tinking its be really cool and neat if they actually did something this year for it?

maybe some more parade ballons or fireworks be awesome. they didn't even do nothing for it last year for my other town. we were all disappointed
    I* thinking* it would be* balloons* would be* They didn't even do anything*
    Sorry the spelling & grammar police are out tonight.

wow you so smart.... to bad no one cares at all. its a game site there professor.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013

God*
    I'm not pushing you down I'm PULLING you up.

dear gawd- make a little sense my man.
  • Social_Soul
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    I like tinking.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I like tinking.
    I like tinking too, what do you tink about?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They didn't do anything for New Years last year, as the Christmas event went right through it. Which it will most likely do so again, this year. But, you never know, they may do something small, this time.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    They didn't do anything for New Years last year, as the Christmas event went right through it. Which it will most likely do so again, this year. But, you never know, they may do something small, this time.

im hoping that- thanks. it'd be neat for us those of us that do log in to play on the day. maybe just a happy new year ballon to match the other thanksgiving ones.
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    babies symbolise new years don't they? Maybe they could give us Maggie.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    He's not as bad when it comes to grammar as another old poster... :lol:

Answering the question now:we already have baloons from Thanksgiving, but maybe they could bring the Box of Fireworks for those that started to play before the 4th of July event.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I like tinking.
    I was tinkling too, what were you tinking about?

you try and give me a hard time.so what i dint make a word right. you couldnt even give me hard time about it properly. i spelt tinking not tinkling little guy. we all now i meant thinking with an H.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I like tinking.

you try and give me a hard time.so what i dint make a word right. you couldnt even give me hard time about it properly. i spelt tinking not tinkling little guy. we all now i meant thinking with an H.

I get very sarcastic and grumpy when people start spreading rumours about when stuff will be released with out a verified source and when they are then incredibly rude to me.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    What they may do is incorporate it into the Christmas update and run it through January, we can hope, at least.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I like tinking.

I get very sarcastic and grumpy when people start spreading rumours about when stuff will be released with out a verified source and when they are then incredibly rude to me.

really- you attacked me first and even had to have some posts deleting because of how you were acting. none of my posts got deleted. and my bro did go to the files.

now pretend you dont know me and stop following me waiting for a comment to attack.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    What they may do is incorporate it into the Christmas update and run it through January, we can hope, at least.

you just say im spreading rumours and follow it up wit a post about your new years rumour. haha- thats rich my man. thats egg face rich
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

you just say im spreading rumours and follow it up wit a post about your new years rumour. haha- thats rich my man. thats egg face rich
    Rumor? Ha, rumor. That's just my opinion, just like how Dalton says they didn't do anything last year and probably won't this year, does that make what he said a rumor?
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Rumor? Ha, rumor. That's just my opinion, just like how Dalton says they didn't do anything last year and probably won't this year, does that make what he said a rumor?

got yourself backed into a corner on that one.

have a good night my man and play nice next time.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Also, you started by spreading a rumor, which I said you had no source for, then start going on about how I'm an egg faced hypercrite? And as far as I'm concerned I had no posts removed, although I'm not 100% sure.
    And I'm not in a corner, I'm in a giant, open room.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!