Replies

• x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012

I love ur Springfield too I'm just glad I'm finally finished
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I bought a row of land last week (I can't stand not having a squared-off Springfield, so I have to by a whole row/column at a time), but I haven't had time to do anything with it while on holiday. I came back to the hotel last night to find that my husband cleaned it up for me and bought me the Duff Brewery and Observatory as a surprise. What a guy! Now I have a lot of rearranging and decorating to do when I get back... :)
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    That's cool get it done cant wait to see the outcome
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited November 2012
    It's a really nice Springfield Kenny! Great attention to detail especially with each and every house. In particular I like the top right corner with the observatory and the tire fire, etc.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited November 2012
    Oh wow! That is my fave springfield so far! The detail is amazing, how long did it take?? I loveeee the school and the whole area behind it, you can really see a lot of thought/effort put into it.
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited November 2012
    Can't wait to check it out! I've been losing focus on saving money and decorating the last few days. Gotta get back on track. Check me rdee22
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Ok, colour me intrigued. Request sent.
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited November 2012
    I added you, remember add me.
  • Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'd love to see it, add me please

Username philbowen

• x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I added everyone who sent a friend request at this moment in time thank u all for ur comments let me know what u guys think thanks again :-)
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited November 2012
    I love seeing well organized Springfields. Yours is one of the best!
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited November 2012
    Looks awesome. Think you've spent more on trees then my whole Springfield haha
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    It's a really nice Springfield Kenny! Great attention to detail especially with each and every house. In particular I like the top right corner with the observatory and the tire fire, etc.

Thanks very much the top right is one of my favourites I wanted a forest n I think it worked out well I'm glad u like it thanks :-)
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Oh wow! That is my fave springfield so far! The detail is amazing, how long did it take?? I loveeee the school and the whole area behind it, you can really see a lot of thought/effort put into it.

It's took me months lol I've planned this for a while I imagined how I wanted it to look and it's worked out well! I love the school too I wanted it to be special took me a few attempts at it but it worked out great

Thanks for ur comments truly appreciated :-)
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    rdee22 wrote:
    Looks awesome. Think you've spent more on trees then my whole Springfield haha

Haha yeah a lot if money was put into trees but I sold all the items I didn't need

Glad u like it thanks for adding me :-)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    brb, booting someone off my list to make room...
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I need to get a full screenshot so everyone can see mine anyone willing to do this for me lol :mrgreen:
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Great work there!
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Great work there!

Thanks man glad u liked it :-)
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Great job! Love all of the little details. You show you can have plenty of housing without having to resort to farming. If you don't mind me asking, how much income does your Springfield net you in a day?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.