EA Forums - Banner

I hear it every day, yet I can't help but to think he's saying it wrong ...

Prev1
It's "terrible" isn't it? I'm pretty sure its terrible...

Replies

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    Terrible.

I used to think either Legs or Louie said "Kick * is my one weakness" until it dawned on me that it must be tear gas and not kick * lol.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Terrible, but you've put doubt in my mind.
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    "HOMOS, I'm on my way!"

Right..?
  • Tappalicious
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's terrible but there's a couple phrases that used to trip me up in the game.

"Tear gas is my one weakness" - I used hear kicking a** all the time until I realized like mikeydluffy it couldn't be right. "Call Moe's, I'm on my way!" confuses so many people too although I never misheard that one :lol:
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    Terrible.

I used to think either Legs or Louie said "Kick * is my one weakness" until it dawned on me that it must be tear gas and not kick * lol.

I understood that too! :lol: And about Kang I'm 100% sure it's terrible. When I got him I thought he said: "I'm getting out of these tentacles something terrible" because he actually took out of his tentacles laser guns when finishing a task.

Edit: I also understood from Disco Stu: "This thing is as over as final". Seemed redundant, but made sense in some way.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Edit: I also understood from Disco Stu: "This thing is as over as final". Seemed redundant, but made sense in some way.

I think it's ' as over as vinyl'. An old music format.
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Disco Stu is saying "This thing is as over as vinyl".
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

Thank you. Makes more sense now.
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

But... but... vinyl isn't over!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    "HOMOS, I'm on my way!"

Right..?

Sounds like that to me :mrgreen:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I wanna know why Legs is lookin for Uter

"If anyone see's Uter tell him Legs is lookin for him"
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I also thought it was "Kick a** is my one weakness" until I read the actual phrase on the forum.

Dr Hibbert's one about the great thing about being a doctor is 'helping people for ____ amounts of money' was another I couldn't understand. It sounded like he was saying trying or drying amounts of money, which made no sense. Except for the fact that paying doctor bills can be trying when they dry up your resources, of course. Then my husband said it was GIANT amounts of money and that made more sense. I still don't hear it right, though.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited December 2013
    "HOMOS, I'm on my way!"

Right..?

I just spat my water across the break table. *dying* lmfao
  • essrose
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    Since starting this game I feel compelled to add "come again" every time I say thank you.
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

I love how you explained vinyl, haha. I was going to say it was tied in with the 70's and such but I didn't think it needed explaining. I guess it does if everyone is used to ipods and crap now days.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    And it sounds like Kristy says "no ****" but obviously he doesn't :wink:
  • sandyc311
    78 posts
    edited December 2013
    I also thought it was "Kick a** is my one weakness" until I read the actual phrase on the forum.

Dr Hibbert's one about the great thing about being a doctor is 'helping people for ____ amounts of money' was another I couldn't understand. It sounded like he was saying trying or drying amounts of money, which made no sense. Except for the fact that paying doctor bills can be trying when they dry up your resources, of course. Then my husband said it was GIANT amounts of money and that made more sense. I still don't hear it right, though.
    I always hear "trident" instead of "giant". Of course "trident" makes absolutely no sense.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    "HOMOS, I'm on my way!"

Right..?

Exactly... For months I thought he was running out looking for a Man-date.
  • annettemarc
    7692 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    For ages, the only interaction I had with my task book was to close the freakin' thing when I entered my town. And each time, i thought Homer was saying "That was close" ... I took it to mean he had narrowly escaped doing any work (e.g. A task.)

Then I finally voluntarily opened the task book and heard "task book open" ... And realized what he'd been saying all those other times.

Doh!
  • annettemarc
    7692 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    essrose wrote:
    Since starting this game I feel compelled to add "come again" every time I say thank you.

ROFL. exactly!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!