I have spent £80

Replies

• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    Clever
    I have spent £80
    i_just_want_to_see_him_say_it[img][/img]

thanks for the apology last night. im very happy glad to worked this out with you.

take care my friend
  • Tappalicious
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    $20 and it was $20 too much. I have no problem spending money on other apps like FIFA, etc but I win't spend any more money on TSTO.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Don't remember apologising

I will have to tink on that one
  • victamis512
    55 posts
    edited December 2013
    I bought the boatload last time gill was in town, I still have about 500 left. I only ever buy the buildings that come with characters, I don't care for the premium items or individual characters. I think if gill does come back I may buy another boatload for 80 dollars. maybe pick up some of the individual characters?
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    $20 and it was $20 too much. I have no problem spending money on other apps like FIFA, etc but I win't spend any more money on TSTO.

thats the way i feel. getting kind of pointless now. b rate characters and terrible buildings. haha at all the crummy halloween stuff. only reason i got it was because they mad it all to easy.

the fifa and wow have gotta be there top games now. think this one is dying slowly
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have spent about $30 dollars on TO, not counting the gift cards.
    the fifa and wow have gota be there top games now.think this one is dying slowly

I don't agree. There's still a lot more content to be released with updates and people are paying for it. I don't see the game dying in a near future.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I bought the boatload last time gill was in town, I still have about 500 left. I only ever buy the buildings that come with characters, I don't care for the premium items or individual characters. I think if gill does come back I may buy another boatload for 80 dollars. maybe pick up some of the individual characters?

undrstandably- well put.

i missed the gil sdale but got a really good anoter one. something like 90 precent off. i will onlyt spend real life money if that deal comes again from EA
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

hes just being a interent bullyt. he was all mouthy and lippy last night then apologezed for it. now hes got a crowd so hes at it again.

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

hes just being a interent bullyt. he was all mouthy and lippy last night then apologezed for it. now hes got a crowd so hes at it again.

Look that's a lie show me the proof
    If you want to accuse me of anything do it in a pm
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

what am i accusing you of? oh right your just trying to troll me again. if you cant make things said about the topic of this thread then go away. seriously my man i dont now why you dont like me but just stop.
  • ewanlaw14
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

Is there even any point in correcting your spelling?
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    ewanlaw14 wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

o no this again. hahahaha get a life my man!!!! and shouldnt you be jumping at my grammer to like the other bully did and does
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

what am i accusing you of? oh right your just trying to troll me again. if you cant make things said about the topic of this thread then go away. seriously my man i dont now why you dont like me but just stop.

Being an interent bullyt.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    ewanlaw14 wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

my man yuou do realise i looked at your comments and all you seem to do is pick at me. GET A LIFE noone here cares at all!!!
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:

Don't start it again.

Being an interent bullyt.

You are being one and a lier. what you gonna send another message apoligizeing tonight when your crowds gone to bed. I know your type my schools got alot of them. let me guess you gewt picked on so you come on here and do it to others. just bloody sad mate. bloody sad people live like that?
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have never sent you a message take a screen shot show it and I will believe you
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have never sent you a message take a screen shot show it and I will believe you

what alittle life you gut! last time a i posted a pm the mod guys took it down because guess what a pm means private message my man.

go away- if you aint got nice to say dont say nothing at all.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was going to leave it until you lied about me apologising if you and your big mouth could stay shut we would be ok now
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    83johnrotten.. Read this and get help before it's too late, buddy

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-fitness/201005/attention-seeking-behaviors
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    83johnrotten.. Read this and get help before it's too late, buddy

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-fitness/201005/attention-seeking-behaviors

Does it have an in depth account of the psychology of a troll?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!