EA Forums - Banner

Fix my game please

How odd I visited your town last night on my other account and it was full but all the characters are wandering about with nothing to do.

Replies

• robertjack97
    32 posts
    edited June 2012
    Did I have all the buildings upto town hall. :?:
  • boundernit
    20 posts
    edited June 2012
    Visited last night and you are showing as levelling again :(
  • neilvagg
    3 posts
    edited June 2012
    Seems to be a regular problem. I recently posted a friends username on the 'need friends' topic but he hasn't been able to play the game for about 4 days now as he always gets the startup vid.

During that time I've been able to visit his town and see everybody wandering around but as of last night he no longer appears under the list of towns I can visit! He definitely hasn't deleted the game as we share a flat so I get to watch him try and boot it up ALL the time!
  • FireSheepIsland
    10 posts
    edited October 2012
    contact the better business bureau. games are getting deleted all over the place, and EA is doing nothing about it, even if you spent money on In-App purchases.
  • robertjack97
    32 posts
    edited October 2012
    contact the better business bureau. games are getting deleted all over the place, and EA is doing nothing about it, even if you spent money on In-App purchases.

Dude, this from ages ago now, hahaha, they fixed for me ages ago and it's all good now! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.