• 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    Are you on meds?

Are you?
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to share a bit a lot of what makes me happy now. I got burns and a tray of donuts! I made two topics saying I got it for them both but some one deleted them?

So guys congrats me because I'm playing the game great!

yes, they got deleted because they were trolling.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    If you want to troll here, you have to be tactful about it. Since you want attention so badly, lets talk about you.

Why are half your post in perfect English, an de ova half be ridden in ebonix?
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to share a bit a lot of what makes me happy now. I got burns and a tray of donuts! I made two topics saying I got it for them both but some one deleted them?

Hey man just because your all impatient about Christmas doesn't mean you should take it out on my threads. I'm just talking and playing like everyone else
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    While he does normally cause some consternation amongst some of the members other then the titles of his post leading some to think an update had been launched. They were on topic and not troll like. Now I'm aggregated because I had to defend him.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    If you want to troll here, you have to be tactful about it. Since you want attention so badly, lets talk about you.

Dats simple my man. Ta git folks like you to think they're winning by pointing that out.

Next
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited December 2013
    While he does normally cause some consternation amongst some of the members other then the titles of his post leading some to think an update had been launched. They were on topic and not troll like. Now I'm aggregated because I had to defend him. [/

Don't let the mods know that, lol.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

Dats simple my man. Ta git folks like you to think they're winning by pointing that out.

Next

What do I win?
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

Next

What do I win?

ROFL
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

Next

What do I win?

ROFL
    Mmm.. ROFL *droolz*
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited December 2013

Hey man just because your all impatient about Christmas doesn't mean you should take it out on my threads. I'm just talking and playing like everyone else

Pretty sure that was his nice way of saying who cares
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I apologize for my ignorance. What is trolling? Is it just acting like a jerk for your own amusement or is there more to it?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!