EA Forums - Banner

Snow day...for real!

13Next

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    Snow day for the whole family here (in the Philly area)!

Yeah, and anybody who watched the Eagles game Sunday knows that even a BLIZZARD doesn't stop Philadelphians. Especially LeSean, it would seem. (I could almost understand why the PLAYERS kept playing ... They're gettin' paid. But the FANS? That was insane. And FUN for us Californians to watch!)

Oops. Off topic. No, wait. The topic is real snow. And that was real snow! :)

Shady was awesome!

And Celek is my new fav player after that fantastic slide at the end of the game.
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Its snowing here in New York, roads suck, being at work sucks, an update will make it all better
  • tyabolical
    111 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, we're having a bit of a cold snap on the West Coast USA right now. 24 deg F overnight is pretty cold for California in the Valley. Pretty much all my plants (except the stupid weeds, haha) have died in two days, and probably other citrus crop ruined statewide. There is black ice on the roads for those folks that have forgotten to turn off their sprinkler systems. Snow in all the mountains now. :D Eagerly awaiting the Christmas update.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    tyabolical wrote:
    Yeah, we're having a bit of a cold snap on the West Coast USA right now. 24 deg F overnight is pretty cold for California in the Valley. Pretty much all my plants (except the stupid weeds, haha) have died in two days, and probably other citrus crop ruined statewide. There is black ice on the roads for those folks that have forgotten to turn off their sprinkler systems. Snow in all the mountains now. :D Eagerly awaiting the Christmas update.

That can get really messy and expensive.
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    Snow day for the whole family here (in the Philly area)!

Yeah, and anybody who watched the Eagles game Sunday knows that even a BLIZZARD doesn't stop Philadelphians. Especially LeSean, it would seem. (I could almost understand why the PLAYERS kept playing ... They're gettin' paid. But the FANS? That was insane. And FUN for us Californians to watch!)

Oops. Off topic. No, wait. The topic is real snow. And that was real snow! :)

The Eagles are never off topic :D Well, if your a fan like me it isn't. Especially with Dallas losing last night.

So should i assume that's you in the coat?

460x.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!