EA Forums - Banner

Second christmas spoiler

not quite the same effect now that youtube has commercials before the videos. But for your sake, I watched the commercial, and then got rickrolled

Replies

• lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ha
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I cracked a smile on that one.
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    not quite the same effect now that youtube has commercials before the videos. But for your sake, I watched the commercial, and then got rickrolled

Thank you. Now I know my choice to not click on it was a good one. :)

On an unrelated note, I like your avatar. I don't know if you just changed it or if I just noticed it's President Camacho, but it made me smile. When I recommend that movie, I tell people it's not the greatest movie ever, but it's disturbingly prophetic which somehow makes it a pretty good movie.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    seems legit lol
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    People still rickroll?
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope that doesn't mean we're going to get that singer in the game as a playable character. :mrgreen:
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • LPNintendoITA
    11652 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Tubemate identified it with the thumb didnt work well sorry but his would have been funnier
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Tubemate identified it with the thumb didnt work well sorry but his would have been funnier

Lol yeah that one was actually better :mrgreen:
  • bluedudegrover
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    Did you just discover the internet?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

Thank you. Now I know my choice to not click on it was a good one. :)

On an unrelated note, I like your avatar. I don't know if you just changed it or if I just noticed it's President Camacho, but it made me smile. When I recommend that movie, I tell people it's not the greatest movie ever, but it's disturbingly prophetic which somehow makes it a pretty good movie.

Yeah I just changed it, nothing says Christmas like President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Best. Movie. Ever. And like you said, it is exactly what is happening to the human race.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    tumblr_m2csdcUC0l1rtr1jto1_250.gif
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited December 2013
    love gettin rick rolled :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.