EA Forums - Banner

The app does not explain the mechanics of neighbors..

And this is exactly why it's good to be a forum regular. I was in the dark about the nuances of the game until I stumbled in here.

Replies

• i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited December 2013
    Knowledge is power!

Now you get to join the ranks of TSTO elitists and immediately unfriend anyone who taps your brown house.
  • amyfurg
    92 posts
    edited December 2013
    A 'neighbor etiquette' post would be helpful. I've been looking through old posts and kinda of lurking around the forums for a while for tips.
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    Is there anything wrong with cleaning up a neighbors graffiti?
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited December 2013
    amyfurg wrote:
    A 'neighbor etiquette' post would be helpful. I've been looking through old posts and kinda of lurking around the forums for a while for tips.

There's been about a million neighbor etiquette posts!
  • amyfurg
    92 posts
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    amyfurg wrote:

Anything pinned? I'm looking! I didn't know anything about the squidport tiles until a few days ago!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    amyfurg wrote:
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    amyfurg wrote:

Anything pinned? I'm looking! I didn't know anything about the squidport tiles until a few days ago!

we don't need any other pinned threads

there is a search function
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited December 2013
    It would be nice if there was a sticky in the FAQs and Guides section. I eventually dredged up an old thread when I first came here, but it wasn't particularly easy to find the info, and it was out-of-date.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't think it should matter. You need to play what's best for you. I'm not roaming 100 sf & wasting time. However, I'm a great neighbor for events
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    I don't think it should matter. You need to play what's best for you. I'm not roaming 100 sf & wasting time. However, I'm a great neighbor for events

You can still play what's best for you. The game just doesn't clue you in on what is actually happening when you visit your neighbors..
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    bren1960 wrote:

You can still play what's best for you. The game just doesn't clue you in on what is actually happening when you visit your neighbors..

I played for like a yr before I knew it. I also think people delete too easy. If people don't play for Christmas I'll delete lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!