EA Forums - Banner

NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS????

Prev1
Where the heck are the christmas lights for the houses like last year????
where they were till now. In last year. Or at last unless the minigame does have them

Replies

• Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if we can get them anymore...bummer :?
  • johncolombo
    11533 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I had a task to turn on ten lights. But they were already on, so you must be able to buy them somewhere? I clicked through it quick so maybe I read it wrong? I'm looking for them also for the houses I missed last year. Did we buy them with coins last year because it looks like the coins are back at some point.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jimbean82
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    Part of the 1st task
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    The second "quest" was to have holiday decorations.... mine auto cleared since all of mine were up.
  • little_lou93
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    The thing is, I have a task saying holiday lights 7/10. Which means I need three more buildings with holiday lights...but there's no way to get them, that I can see at least
  • skollthewolf
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I suspect they'll be available in some form or another. The lights for Scorpio's Mountain Lair and Frink's Lab are available for sale. Why would they only rerelease those two?
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited December 2013
    mine are still there...i can put them up whenever i want. i'm just waiting for the snow to come before doing so.

they're in the task/house menu of each individual building.
  • ZVERKO1607
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    The thing is, I have a task saying holiday lights 7/10. Which means I need three more buildings with holiday lights...but there's no way to get them, that I can see at least
    This, i had 9/10, from all the houses, i only don't have the lights on Orange House and there was no place to buy, except Volcano and Frink's lab for 10 donuts each so i bought one of those and completed the task
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    ZVERKO1607 wrote:
    This, i had 9/10, from all the houses, i only don't have the lights on Orange House and there was no place to buy, except Volcano and Frink's lab for 10 donuts each so i bought one of those and completed the task

Same thing with me, those were the ones I was not able to get last year.
    Once I got them it said task completed, and that was the same task from last year "have 10 houses decorated with lights"
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited December 2013

Same here...also cant figure out what to do with gift bags
  • ZVERKO1607
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:

Same here...also cant figure out what to do with gift bags
    Same here. i got two of them, it says to drop them but i can't find a way how
  • lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well for us first timers to christmas we can't get the house skins? Christmas light ones?
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well for us first timers to christmas we can't get the house skins? Christmas light ones?
    i was able to purchase the lights for my volcano and frinks lab. That I couldn't afford last year. But I haven't seen any new lights tho
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Was hoping for Wiggum house lights
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was looking around everywhere for them too. I got all the ones from last year already so when the task popped up it ended real quick and that was that. With all the loads in this update we aren't getting any new lights for the new buildings? If so, that's realllll corny. Hope were wrong and just haven't got to it yet. Not a fan of these type model for every special event though. Last years Christmas was dope. I'm gonna have to get into this one to really see it to truly judge though.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You'll get the lights. It is a little later in the game. Only Wiggum doesn't have them, I believe.

Said in another post if you can't leave gifts and you have some to leave, it's because your neighbor doesn't have the metal tree up yet. Just wait. Visit them a little later for that part.
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited December 2013
    Think you might be able to get them from the Christmas Token spins mini-game.

I sped up one and got the Agnes lights...a bunch of the prizes were cash which may be lights for houses I already have.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Let the Christmas complaints begin
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'll start. I wish I could get Homer out of Krashtyland to get this thing started.
  • laurieadunn1
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yay! The Christmas update is in! I didn't get to play last Christmas, so this is my first experience with a Springfield Christmas. Looks good so far, and loving the person tracker! That's just awesome. I refuse to complain about anything, because the way I'm looking at it, it's great we have a game to play, 'Nuff said.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.