EA Forums - Banner

Prizes

13Next

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hack or no hack (lol at the very idea that this chump ain't a hacker), enjoy the next 28 days with nothing to do in this update!

Except the community prizes, funded by us who play the game legit.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hack or no hack (lol at the very idea that this chump ain't a hacker), enjoy the next 28 days with nothing to do in this update!

Except the community prizes, funded by us who play the game legit.

I will be playing daily at least until christmas vacay. then at least once every few days.
  • myrasloanmay
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oops I got overexcited and spent donuts on the elf house before starting to page through the forum. It is so cool though! I almost feel like I still got my donuts' worth.
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited December 2013
    JohnGalt85 wrote:
    Who cares if he hacked the game or spent a lot of money? I'm just thankful that I get to see what the prizes are :D

Great job being the first on the forum to post the image.

Yep! Thank you for sharing!
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    stoob0t wrote:
    In the spirit of Christmas and the like, maybe give this guy a break?

If someone has chosen to spend their money on a LOT of donuts, who cares? You can't just assume that anyone who has a large number of donuts has hacked the game. There are plenty of people out there who earn enough money to not worry about dropping $3k on a mobile game, just like there are people out there who will happily spend $150k on a watch or $500k on a piece of jewellery. That's the world we live in.

Also, if someone's chosen to hack the game, who cares? It doesn't affect your game in any way, and if EA decide that the account has been hacked, it'll more than likely get banned anyway. There are lots of members of this forum who I would suspect have hacked their accounts to get time limited items and multiples of items that you should only have ONE of. None of that makes playing the game less enjoyable for me, or spoils how happy I am with the design of my town.

Yes in the spirit of Christmas, it would be nice if acheeanthony would share some of the donuts with us. If it was possible.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • davinahughes
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm happy you sped through so we can see whats coming, now how about speeding through the quests so we know who to keep free :)
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm happy you sped through so we can see whats coming, now how about speeding through the quests so we know who to keep free :)

If the game wasn't crashing every 5 second I would
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited December 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    stoob0t wrote:
    In the spirit of Christmas and the like, maybe give this guy a break?

If someone has chosen to spend their money on a LOT of donuts, who cares? You can't just assume that anyone who has a large number of donuts has hacked the game. There are plenty of people out there who earn enough money to not worry about dropping $3k on a mobile game, just like there are people out there who will happily spend $150k on a watch or $500k on a piece of jewellery. That's the world we live in.

Also, if someone's chosen to hack the game, who cares? It doesn't affect your game in any way, and if EA decide that the account has been hacked, it'll more than likely get banned anyway. There are lots of members of this forum who I would suspect have hacked their accounts to get time limited items and multiples of items that you should only have ONE of. None of that makes playing the game less enjoyable for me, or spoils how happy I am with the design of my town.

Yes in the spirit of Christmas, it would be nice if acheeanthony would share some of the donuts with us. If it was possible.

Lol, if that were possible I would pass out 10K to 8 people. or 5K to 16 people.
  • onefilmchic
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Anyone who has that kind of money laying around, is smart enough to know that you don't turn it into in game currency in a video game. Why would anyone buy that many donuts, with zero assurances that they would ever even be able to spend them before this game runs it's course.

Don't be ridiculous.

You give people too much credit. lol

Example:

Kanye Wests $120 plain white t-shirt that looks like a Hane's knock off. It sold out in a matter of hours.
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm looking forward to get Plow King's Plow.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited December 2013

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9845959.page
  • onefilmchic
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oops I got overexcited and spent donuts on the elf house before starting to page through the forum. It is so cool though! I almost feel like I still got my donuts' worth.

The same. It looked great in a few neighbors towns so I had to buy it. Now I have to be careful with the remaining donuts. lol
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the pic. Almost wasted donuts on the elf house.
  • philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    If I had 4000 bucks to spend on a game, I would hire somebody to dress as one of the characters and perform his tasks in real life. Such as Wiggum undercover :D

So it looks like they will give me a second christmas tree on top of last year's. I hope they give out gifts or wheel tokens
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!