EA Forums - Banner

Last login dates on friends

Recently I have found them to be inaccurate at times. I have had neighbors visit my town and Origin says they have not logged in in months.

Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Recently I have found them to be inaccurate at times. I have had neighbors visit my town and Origin says they have not logged in in months.

That's what I think I'm seeing but I'm not sure. Really want to Clean some out partly so I can increase my gift cards faster :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They are notoriously inaccurate. The best way to see which friends are actually playing is to check the activity level in their towns. this is especially easy during an update, when you can see how much special currency they've collected. (If we get a few days in and I see a lot of zeros, I'll likely delete those people)
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have one neighbor that I deleted because it showed he no longer had the game. The next day he sent me a friend request, I accepted and it still shows he doesn't have the game. So, I'm not trusting it anymore. It's either really messed up or this person has nothing better to do than download the game, friend people, delete the game, download it again and resend friend requests.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    They are notoriously inaccurate. The best way to see which friends are actually playing is to check the activity level in their towns. this is especially easy during an update, when you can see how much special currency they've collected. (If we get a few days in and I see a lot of zeros, I'll likely delete those people)

Good point . I'm just an eager beaver to collect more gift cards/bag
  • Pakelika83
    33 posts
    edited December 2013
    Where are the dates at? In the actual Origin Client? I'm wondering if that actually just shows last time they logged into the client?
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Not sure, but I really wish there was a way to view date/time of last visit within the game...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!