When visiting a friend:
1) on the top of their buildings instead of a $ you see a gift card.
2) You collect $15 and 10 gift cards per tap.
3) After 3 taps you collect your 25xp as usual.
4) In the upper right corner u'll see a gift bag button which will allow you to drop giftbags in your neighbours town if they have the update. (You are allowed to drop up to 5 gift bags)
5) Your neighbour will see a handshake above the buildings you tap and will only collect the money/xp like normal gameplay.
This is why it's important to leave giftbags, because otherwise your neighbours aren't getting giftcards from you visit.
Also because the only buildings you can tap are ones that are finished with their payout cycle, in many Sprinfields the only buildings available to tap are the Simpson's house, Kwik-E Mart, Brown House, etc. That's why it's recommended that you put Brown Houses up by the landing Black Christmas tree so that your neighbours will have something to tap easily without roaming your Springfield. It also will make it easier to find presents since they'll be likely to drop the giftbags on the Landing Screen if everything is there.
edit: typo, added last paragraph.
If you go to a neighbor and have nothing to tap, can't you just wait 45 seconds and jump on the Simpson house? And then repeat? Haven't tried it for this update but have done that in the past when there was nothing to tap.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but are we supposed to be getting gift cards when we collect the handshakes on our own buildings? I'm only getting the normal cash and XP.
I added 100 blue houses from my farming days to the bottom side
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.