EA Forums - Banner

Do you think we will be seeing more community prizes?

No, your math is off. The gift bags are not as plentiful as the gremlins were. It'll work out probably the same.

Replies

• skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited December 2013
    No, your math is off. The gift bags are not as plentiful as the gremlins were. It'll work out probably the same.

I suppose. But already we have almost collected enough gift cars to get the first prize. Compare this with The First Church of Lard Lad which took us a couple of days to obtain, you can see that the prizes vary a lot. Also when you tap 3 buildings in someones town you get 30 gift cards which is a lot higher than 7 ghosts during the Halloween event.
  • DingoCrazy
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    skippermeh wrote:

I suppose. But already we have almost collected enough gift cars to get the first prize. Compare this with The First Church of Lard Lad which took us a couple of days to obtain, you can see that the prizes vary a lot. Also when you tap 3 buildings in someones town you get 30 gift cards which is a lot higher than 7 ghosts during the Halloween event.

They count gift bags delivered towards the community total, not gift cards.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    skippermeh wrote:

I already have 3500 and I'm likely to get 6000 by the end of the day
  • Cacemonster
    86 posts
    edited December 2013
    Stupid question, but where do I find the counter/overview for the community gift-prizes? :oops:
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    At current rate (bound to increase) it would take way too long to get the prizes
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Stupid question, but where do I find the counter/overview for the community gift-prizes? :oops:

Same as Halloween.

1. Tap the trophy
    2. Personal prizes are shown
    3. In the lower RIGHT there is the community icon. TAP IT
    4. Community prizes are shown.

The icon on the left is to return to personal prizes.
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    It will take forever to get the community prizes since I have gone through all my neighbors and not one bag has dropped. Though, I think only a handful of my neighbors have updated.
  • ceylang2013
    12 posts
    edited December 2013

Thank you for asking this! I was clueless as well :)
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sorry. I completely miss-read the amount we currently have. I thought it said 6,000,000 instead of 600,000
  • Cacemonster
    86 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Same as Halloween.

1. Tap the trophy

Oh thank you!! I had forgot about the icon down to the right. :mrgreen: :oops:
    Seems like we are going to struggle a bit with collecting enough this time.. :(
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Currently, we have 675,000 out of 450 MILLION. This is not going to be fast at all, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited December 2013
    amauthe8 wrote:
    Currently, we have 675,000 out of 450 MILLION. This is not going to be fast at all, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Yeh, after I checked the numbers I realized that the target was to get 450,000,000 whereas I thought the target was 450,000. Derpy me... :?
  • thomasda81
    96 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure. I've visited almost all my neighbors and only have got 3 gifts? I'm sure the gremlins were more available.
  • peteref83
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Same as Halloween.

1. Tap the trophy

Oh thank you!! I had forgot about the icon down to the right. :mrgreen: :oops:
    Seems like we are going to struggle a bit with collecting enough this time.. :(

Thanks aswell, I was looking for the community icon too, never thought to look there lol
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited December 2013
    I visited all of my friends and didn't get one gift bag. Lovely.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.