EA Forums - Banner

Are these coming?

You can win mr plow on the holiday wheel

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Mr Plow and the lights can be won on the holiday wheel. The holiday wheel is unlocked when you get your first spin token after building the eggnog bar.
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited December 2013
    Brilliant, thanks guys! Now I just need to fight the urge to speed up that first Eggnog token...
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    And barney is plow king too :D:D:D also from the wheel.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited December 2013
    You mean Plow King?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:
    Brilliant, thanks guys! Now I just need to fight the urge to speed up that first Eggnog token...

give in....... I did and also spent 50 donuts on 10 coins...... kid.....candy store.....me!

go7ng for a boatload when finished here catching up on forum :wink:
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited December 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:

It really doesn't take all that long to get to the first prize. You can visit all your friends and collect from them (you just can't drop gift bags) even if they haven't updated yet.
  • tfaehner
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    Looks like Mr Plow is the last community prize
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited December 2013
    tfaehner wrote:
    Looks like Mr Plow is the last community prize

From what people have said you can get Mr Plow in the wheel game so I'm going to presume that the prize is actually just the Plow vehicle.
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited December 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:

give in....... I did and also spent 50 donuts on 10 coins...... kid.....candy store.....me!

go7ng for a boatload when finished here catching up on forum :wink:

Ha! Christmas brings out the kid in all of us! BTW I like the updated Avatar! Very festive :)

JaredEgan wrote:

It really doesn't take all that long to get to the first prize. You can visit all your friends and collect from them (you just can't drop gift bags) even if they haven't updated yet.

You are absolutely right. I flew through my neighbours with the new arrow buttons and easily got the ard needed for the Eggnog building. in 24 hours I'll be trying my luck with the wheel! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.