EA Forums - Banner

I need help

I have had the loading screen freeze up on several of my friends since the update but went back later and most of them loaded fine.

Replies

• oneitunesbabe182
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    It could be that there is to many items in their town, sometimes adding just one extra building can cause the town to crash, so the house may have maxed out the limit.

What device are you playing on? Sometimes a more updated device helps stop crashing as much.

I do use the term 'sometimes' loosely though. x
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have about 5 or 6 friends that I cannot visit since the cool brown house update. I keep trying, but the game crashes seconds after I tap on their towns. I can live with this though, this is the only issue I have now...no more crashing all the time or cannot connect to server issues. I am going to give it another day and will delete the ones I can't access if I need to. I have been trying to trim down my number of friends so this may be helpful to me in the end.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Ever since I got the update for the cool brown house, I couldn't go to one of the guys worlds that I have friended on the game.

Scratch that its happened on three of them now and messed up after I finished up with a fourth one.

I'm not sure if the timing was coincidental, but, yes, shortly after the Cool Brown House release, I found that I was no longer able to visit two of my neighbors. Tapping on the icon representing their town caused an almost immediate crash of the game. It may have been premature, but I eventually decided to delete them.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It appears that when your friends don't update and you have (for example the new brown house) it tends to crash when you visit them.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    adruralo52 wrote:
    It appears that when your friends don't update and you have (for example the new brown house) it tends to crash when you visit them.

Perhaps this is, in fact, what's going on. It's always a little hard to know for sure since we get so little in the way of meaningful information about app misbehavior from EA. I will only point out that the behavior we're talking about here differs from what was generally described previously (when nonupdated games were also held to be the cause of the problem). Previously, affected gamers reported that they could see the "other Springfield" but none of their other friends. In the present case, they see all of their friends, but are unable to click/visit the "bad" ones without causes a crash.
  • stran01
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    I actually sent a friend request to you KrustyBrand. Then the new cool brown house update and.
    WaaWaa no more access to my account. Started a new Springfield so as to not miss anything"addict"----
    Waiting to add friends until I'm sure the other is gone for sure
    $107K in bank. Max XP. All buildings.
    Sorry to all friends I haven't been visiting. $20 in doughnuts
    Now level 8 $3400 in bank 20 doughnuts saved.
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited December 2012
    Great, now I can't even get on the game now.
  • Tsukihimeno
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I downloaded the app and started playing without register... now I'm at 19 level and I want to register... but I do not want to lose my game... I have already signed up but I can't join my login to record 19 level (current game)..what do I do??? Please someone Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_____;"""""
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.