EA Forums - Banner

Great update, but it's riddled with glitches (at least for me)

It's more frustrating because at least 36 of the donuts I spent were for nothing. Granted I spend a lot on the game and have plenty of donuts, but that doesn't lessen the sting much.

Replies

• Lanky
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    DIrishB wrote:
    Loving the update, but have run into a few problems:

First, I can't view the Community Prizes or counter, only my Personal Prizes.

Second, I sped up all quests/Personal Prize collections, but now they won't complete. First the Happy Little Elves ride. I went to Krustyland and placed it, and sped it up. But the task doesn't complete. If I click on that task in Springfield, it tells me to go to Krustyland. When I go to KL and click on the task, nothing happens, it won't finish. The task lists as "Build Happy Little Elves Ride /1", no 0/1 or 1/1 as it should be.

This got me worried so I tried speeding up Costington's and the Skating Rink to make sure they'd complete...no luck. Same as with the HLE Ride: tasks won't complete.

I'm also trying to figure out how to do the spinner. Obviously it's related to a quest, but I can't seem to initiate it. Does Homer or Lisa initiate the task?

Anyway, going to try to shut off my phone and restart it, and if that doesn't work delete and reinstall the game.

Is anyone else having problems?

I dread to think how many donuts speading up all those tasks cost, considering you will get them anyway...

"I'm also trying to figure out how to do the spinner. Obviously it's related to a quest, but I can't seem to initiate it. Does Homer or Lisa initiate the task? "

After you set the Egg nog building down, you have to wait 24 hours to get your first coin, which then triggers the spinning wheel questline.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lanky wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    Loving the update, but have run into a few problems:

First, I can't view the Community Prizes or counter, only my Personal Prizes.

Second, I sped up all quests/Personal Prize collections, but now they won't complete. First the Happy Little Elves ride. I went to Krustyland and placed it, and sped it up. But the task doesn't complete. If I click on that task in Springfield, it tells me to go to Krustyland. When I go to KL and click on the task, nothing happens, it won't finish. The task lists as "Build Happy Little Elves Ride /1", no 0/1 or 1/1 as it should be.

This got me worried so I tried speeding up Costington's and the Skating Rink to make sure they'd complete...no luck. Same as with the HLE Ride: tasks won't complete.

I'm also trying to figure out how to do the spinner. Obviously it's related to a quest, but I can't seem to initiate it. Does Homer or Lisa initiate the task?

Anyway, going to try to shut off my phone and restart it, and if that doesn't work delete and reinstall the game.

Is anyone else having problems?

I dread to think how many donuts speading up all those tasks cost, considering you will get them anyway...

"I'm also trying to figure out how to do the spinner. Obviously it's related to a quest, but I can't seem to initiate it. Does Homer or Lisa initiate the task? "

After you set the Egg nog building down, you have to wait 24 hours to get your first coin, which then triggers the spinning wheel questline.

Lol, I've easily spent several grand on this game since last year. On big events like the Halloween and Whacking Day, probably easily over $100 during those months. It is admittedly ridiculous, but I enjoy the game and can afford it.

Thanks for heads up on the spinner. I'll wait for that.
  • A_Pine_C0ne
    58 posts
    edited December 2013
    And there's no christmas music like last year
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have theses 5 minute bursts of gameplay where I get to do something, I'm really excited, then Bart comes on again and tells me I've got to restart the game. Happy Holidays!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!