EA Forums - Banner

Can't Connect to Server

2Next

Replies

• weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    They have now admitted that they are aware of a problem:

We have start receiving reports about this from other players as well . We are aware some players may have lost connectivity to The Simpsons: Tapped Out mobile game and are unable to play. Our team is currently investigating the issue. We greatly appreciate your patience, and are working to get normal access restored as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Satyam
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience
  • garethfidler
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It's so frustrating trying to get the game to load. Can't even get to the "tap to continue" screen now, it just fails to connect. Mine was working fine until I tried logging in with my girlfriend's account details. Now we're both stuck :(
  • Coco55Id
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Day 4 and still nothing!
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    weldon999 wrote:
    They have now admitted that they are aware of a problem:

We have start receiving reports about this from other players as well . We are aware some players may have lost connectivity to The Simpsons: Tapped Out mobile game and are unable to play. Our team is currently investigating the issue. We greatly appreciate your patience, and are working to get normal access restored as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Satyam
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Just received the same response, at least they have finally admitted its a problem.
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine started working a few minutes ago. Hopefully, everyone be able to play soon.
  • pavles92
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    mine started too, but i dont see anything new
  • Thylacine666
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yep Im finally in again, but no Cool Brown House :-P
  • gaasterl
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yes, mine just started working, too, and everything's exactly as I left it. My Cool Brown House is there, etc. Now I can look forward to the Christmas update.
  • ScrappySeconds
    30 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine started working also but I never received the house or clothes, so unfair :(
  • thylacine666
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine did work, when I posted earlier, now I'm back to 'cannot connect to server'.

When I DID get in, no clothes or cool brown house, as I haven't been able to get since that update arrived.

EDIT: Wait, now it's working again...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.