EA Forums - Banner

"daily actions" ?? How to get gift cards? Help??

You are ahead of me my other springfield is empty and not a neighbor has anything I can tap. My gift depot is up but oddly still in the task bar but listed as done

Replies

• zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited December 2013
    Now I have a few friends with things I can tap, but the majority still have empty towns. I know they've updated because some of them are already up to 1000 or more gift cards, and yet when I visit their town theres nothing for me to tap and collect.

It's confusing :?
  • denpick
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    Now I have a few friends with things I can tap, but the majority still have empty towns. I know they've updated because some of them are already up to 1000 or more gift cards, and yet when I visit their town theres nothing for me to tap and collect.

probably leave and come back, most likely they are getting lots of visits from folks and the gift cards need to just regen....

look for brown houses, they seem to always have a GC floating
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    zicoboo wrote:

I think theres just lack of spots to tap because they all have been tapped and collected or something.
    I see a lot of friends with pretty much everything taken cept the kems and the houses. If you have to
    tap on something, then tap those just to get your turn in their neighborhood :-)
  • Phonedave
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    You can only tap on a building that is ready to be collected. If the building was already tapped but another neighbor, and it has not been cleared by the owner and then had time to regenerate, then it cannot be tapped.

The update just came out, people are tapping like crazy, and builds have not had time to regenerate. Things should calm down later.

Dave
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited December 2013
    I see, that makes sense. Thanks for the answers
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.