EA Forums - Banner

Update unchecked confirm donut spend.

EA devs work very hard on this game, but things like this and swapping the order of scratch-offs at the Kwik-e-mart show that the fatcat CEOs are still in charge of that giant corporation. And I hope they go to hell (if I believed in it).

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2013
    My confirm is still on, I have never had it switch since I first checked it.....not sure why it does it for some, but not others.... :twisted:
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    My confirm is still on, I have never had it switch since I first checked it.....not sure why it does it for some, but not others.... :twisted:

Some of us don't wait for the game to auto-update, electing instead to uninstall and re-install to force an update sooner. When this is done, the donut confirm has to be turned back on.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

Some of us don't wait for the game to auto-update, electing instead to uninstall and re-install to force an update sooner. When this is done, the donut confirm has to be turned back on.

I've only uninstalled/reinstalled once, but even then my confirm button stayed on. I don't get it.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

If people are doing that, then not checking it puts the onus on them.... :twisted:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Mine is still on. Its never been reset to off ever since i turned it on.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    The only time mine's ever reset was when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Other than that its never reset itself. Weird that it does for some people.
  • Leannnnn
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I didn't know this was a thing, and accidentally wasted 40 donuts on stupid Candy Kevin -I wasn't paying attention when I was trying to get a normal candy cane. I want my donuts back!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mines fine
  • Ericnc886
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    Same thing happened to me. I had it checked, then the update came through. I just burned ten doughnuts on the "give gift bags away" task.

As for the uninstall / reinstall thing, I have never done that.

EA, I would like to have them back. I realize you have to make money, but this is a little on the sketchy side.
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

All I did was manually update the game through google play, never uninstalled.
  • bewley562
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    same thing happened to me, and that's how i updated so it looks like that was what reset it. moral of the story: check the 'confirm donuts' button after any updates :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.