EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• yergz528
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    What's Neds task this year? Is it snowmobiling again? And does Marge have a task? Last year she baked Christmas cookies, but I haven't seen any tasks for her. Was wondering if she's left out this year, or if anyone who has rushed through the first few tasks have gotten one for her yet?

*edit* just saw the link to the other discussion after I posted. Good to know about Ned. Makes more sense this year now that the boys are in the game. Sucks that merge doesn't have one... Unless it comes later....
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2013
    yergz528 wrote:
    What's Neds task this year? Is it snowmobiling again? And does Marge have a task? Last year she baked Christmas cookies, but I haven't seen any tasks for her. Was wondering if she's left out this year, or if anyone who has rushed through the first few tasks have gotten one for her yet?

Yes Ned's task returns, however make sure you have Rod and Todd free as they are also required now, appears Apu has a task this year maybe
  • yergz528
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    yergz528 wrote:

Yes Ned's task returns, however make sure you have Rod and Todd free as they are also required now, appears Apu has a task this year maybe

Good to know! And side note, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like tasks that require 2 or more players should have a slightly higher compensation. Like rod and Todd on the seesaw, or when Rex interrogates Flanders.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh ! havent seen the other thread...

Thanks for the answer :)
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Who is walking around in a candy cane suit ? I just saw that in one of my neighbors' town.

Edit: oups I just saw what it was lol, don't mind me, I am just too excited :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!