EA Forums - Banner

New Cool Quests Guide/Walkthrough

It's just a push update, so no one needs to prompt the building. Similar to how Fat Tony arrived.

Replies

• sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    So is that all that happens u do 3 quests which equal to a total amount of wating 12h 3mins and build the house which takes 4h to build.plus another costume for homer?
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    sandj_1234 wrote:
    So is that all that happens u do 3 quests which equal to a total amount of wating 12h 3mins and build the house which takes 4h to build.plus another costume for homer?

I'm not sure yet, I haven't got that far
    keslover17 wrote:
    It's just a push update, so no one needs to prompt the building. Similar to how Fat Tony arrived.
    Ok cheers, updated.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    sandj_1234 wrote:

I'm not sure yet, I haven't got that far

Yes, that's all that happens. They are giving away the free house just for the episode 'The day the earth stood cool' airing next week. :)
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    Is it airing this sunday (2nd) or next week? There seemed to have been some confusion earlier.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Was this really needed? It's not difficult to click Homer's icon when a new task is ready.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    KingVicc wrote:
    Is it airing this sunday (2nd) or next week? There seemed to have been some confusion earlier.

Airs 9 Dec. :)
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Was this really needed? It's not difficult to click Homer's icon when a new task is ready.

I heard on another thread that "everyone gets cool clothes", so I expected there to be quite a few quests, but it turns out its only homer who has a cool clothes, and only 3 quests, so kind of disappointing lol.
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited December 2012
    You guys need to get past the 3 quests. Homer has some awesome new tasks to earn money with great animations.

I love him riding his new Fixie.
  • oneitunesbabe182
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    I finally completed the mini quest after my gave FINALLY stopped crashing. x
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have him ride his bike alot.
  • Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited December 2012
    NVM...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!