EA Forums - Banner

New Cool Quests Guide/Walkthrough

It's just a push update, so no one needs to prompt the building. Similar to how Fat Tony arrived.

Replies

• sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    So is that all that happens u do 3 quests which equal to a total amount of wating 12h 3mins and build the house which takes 4h to build.plus another costume for homer?
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    sandj_1234 wrote:
    So is that all that happens u do 3 quests which equal to a total amount of wating 12h 3mins and build the house which takes 4h to build.plus another costume for homer?

I'm not sure yet, I haven't got that far
    keslover17 wrote:
    It's just a push update, so no one needs to prompt the building. Similar to how Fat Tony arrived.
    Ok cheers, updated.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    sandj_1234 wrote:

I'm not sure yet, I haven't got that far

Yes, that's all that happens. They are giving away the free house just for the episode 'The day the earth stood cool' airing next week. :)
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    Is it airing this sunday (2nd) or next week? There seemed to have been some confusion earlier.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Was this really needed? It's not difficult to click Homer's icon when a new task is ready.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    KingVicc wrote:
    Is it airing this sunday (2nd) or next week? There seemed to have been some confusion earlier.

Airs 9 Dec. :)
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Was this really needed? It's not difficult to click Homer's icon when a new task is ready.

I heard on another thread that "everyone gets cool clothes", so I expected there to be quite a few quests, but it turns out its only homer who has a cool clothes, and only 3 quests, so kind of disappointing lol.
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited December 2012
    You guys need to get past the 3 quests. Homer has some awesome new tasks to earn money with great animations.

I love him riding his new Fixie.
  • oneitunesbabe182
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    I finally completed the mini quest after my gave FINALLY stopped crashing. x
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have him ride his bike alot.
  • Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited December 2012
    NVM...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.