EA Forums - Banner

Candy Kevin

He gives neither.. does bows and things when you tap him. Probably not worth it however he is cheap.

Replies

• Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    He does a dance. No voice. I don't think he has a multiplier but I could be wrong.
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    Edit: Can't answer that three times, lol
  • dill1784
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    Seems a good buy, I'll be getting him!
  • cappiello656
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Ok, thanks for the info.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I bought him and kind of regret it. Cool guy who walks around the town, but nothing more. If he did missions, it would be money well spent. But personally, don't waste your doughnuts.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I love him! There's nothing special but I have a thing for collecting pets and these walking around type (e.g sp entertainer)
    So for me yes. I would t pick him over a building tho
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I thought about getting him cause he shares my name
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    oh really Candy :wink::lol:
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

HA! Does he walk around or stay in 1 place? I have a giant 2 square lot with Kevin written in hedges and it would be perfect to put him there
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

HA! Does he walk around or stay in 1 place? I have a giant 2 square lot with Kevin written in hedges and it would be perfect to put him there
    lol yeah he movies. If it's gone you name on it. You got to get it :lol: wasn't that what jimbo said to bart about street signs lol
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    A bit similar to the performers on squidport, animated without voice and no multiplier. But kinda cool.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

lol yeah he movies. If it's gone you name on it. You got to get it :lol: wasn't that what jimbo said to bart about street signs lol

Yeah I would totally get him if you could keep him to one area of town...I have a big holiday park section that he'd be PERFECT for, but I don't want him wandering town-wide year-round. :(
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have purchased Candy Kevin for 40 Donuts! There is only one good reason that i purchased Candy Kevin for a lot of donuts. The reason is simply because i want everything in the Christmas Update! He is really just a walking decoration just like the SP performers! If you want everything in the Christmas update then go ahead and buy him for 40 donuts, but if you have a short supply of donuts then i recommend to not buy him and save up for a way better Christmas premium character like the Grumple who has tasks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!