• sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lol i lost all my progress
    My Id: sandj_1234
  • adele2006
    18 posts
    edited December 2012
    You dnt lose anything I did this on both mine an my daughters game and it worked as long as you have an origin account your progress is already saved but if you haven't created one then your stuffed
  • XoVamPLoveR
    29 posts
    edited December 2012
    I had issues getting on the game when the Xmas update came through. I also deleted the app and reinstalled that worked. now after a few days playing my app crashed just like it always did before but now it crashes as soon as it opens and then crashes again. I can no longer even get to the Simpson's screen, it crashes instantly. I have done everything possible including deleting and downloading again, rebooting my iPad and then I restored and updated my iPad as a last resort and still nothing. I just purchased 132 donuts right before the crash not to mention I'm at level 22 and have spent plenty of money already. I think all of us, especially those of us that have spent real cash on this gAme, would appreciate some message or update regarding all of our problems. what do we get for being faithful customers? nothing. EA just leaves us hanging all the time and the only answers I have ever gotten was from other people on here who also play. EA has never done anything! it's getting to be very hard to swallow! the Simpson's is the mist downloaded app in the Apple app and EA can't take the time to hire a few employees to work the forums and answer our questions? what gives EA?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!