EA Forums - Banner

Community Prizes gift goals unreasonable

Hey,

Has anyone else done the calculation on community prices and the goals we need to reach for them. I do not think its possible to reach 2.5 billion gifts with how rare it is to receive gifts. I mean, we're only at 11 million and some right now, at that rate is like 12 million a day, which equates out to be about maybe over 350,000,000 by the time the time runs out. This does not seem possible. Anyone else see something different?

I think EA will either lower the amount needed to get the prizes or do this - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9847998.page

Replies

• calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    My gift bags are coming in faster now.. I think we all need to give our automatic presents time to build up. Let your elves work for you some more.. Let people get started... It should start flowing... Everyone visited all their neighbors yesterday before they even had a chance to build up gift bags... I'm ready to give out a lot today when my neighbors open back up later..
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    C'mon guys we can do it..
    2my1zcp.jpg
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't understand why so many people are already complaining about this. It's only approximately 24 hours into the update. The VAST MAJORITY of my neighbors haven't even started the update yet. Just CHILL OUT!
    I had no problem getting 3500 gift cards yesterday...if everybody can do somewhere in that ballpark, I see no reason why we can't hit these goals.
  • luckofthedru
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't understand why so many people are already complaining about this. It's only approximately 24 hours into the update. The VAST MAJORITY of my neighbors haven't even started the update yet. Just CHILL OUT!
    I had no problem getting 3500 gift cards yesterday...if everybody can do somewhere in that ballpark, I see no reason why we can't hit these goals.

Its not gift cards we're worrying about, it's gift bags, which are way harder to come by.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited December 2013
    The counter is rigged, it was rigged for Halloween, why wouldn't it be any different with this event? It won't matter how many gift bags you drop.
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited December 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    The counter is rigged, it was rigged for Halloween, why wouldn't it be any different with this event? It won't matter how many gift bags you drop.

This. No need to worry. We'll get all the prizes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.