EA Forums - Banner

Not seen rubbish in river

Prev1
No point spending hours making your Springfield look beautiful only to have rubbish floating in the water. I like this change! I only have the 3 eyed fish show up now. :thumbup:

Replies

• christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Cool, that's a good little tweak then !
  • bwagner16
    79 posts
    edited December 2012
    The 3 eyed fish is my favorite
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    I personally found the floating waste obnoxious. It's fitting near the plant, but elsewhere it doesn't go with my design and has prevented me from using many bridges, and certainly no ponds.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Well it's gone and I hope it stays that way :)
  • HighlandsRabbit
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    Long time reader, first time poster :)

I actually liked the floating waste. I thought it tied in nicely with the Mr Burns task where he dumps toxic waste all over town.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I hadn't noticed that the waste from the water has gone, I'll have to be more observant.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • G_B_U
    61 posts
    edited December 2012
    Me too.. Kinda liked it.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    jayme19831 wrote:
    No point spending hours making your Springfield look beautiful only to have rubbish floating in the water. I like this change! I only have the 3 eyed fish show up now. :thumbup:

I don't see anything, I even placed a single unit of river and stared at it for a while, still no fish. Does anyone else still see blinky in the water?
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I don't see anything, I even placed a single unit of river and stared at it for a while, still no fish. Does anyone else still see blinky in the water?
    I still see both.
  • Subervielle
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Ok someone gotta say this ...... We finally have nothing more important to do than watch the rivers in our Springfields lol :D
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hmmm.hadnt noticed!
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:
    Hmmm.hadnt noticed!

Shockman is going nuts on the board to get the level 2 upgrade so you can post an Avatar. I say go nuts as its a slow time to go full tilt on 20-30 threads to get your upgrade. Stupid they make you do this b
  • jaeger1169
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Garbage and Blinky are still in the water. I see no change.
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited December 2012
    +1. I still see the fish and rubbish bubble up periodically. I have lots of water for them to show up in though.
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got excited when I saw this thread, as I personally found the rubbish didn't work with the lake front community I was starting to build. Alas, the soup cans are still floating.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I still have Blinky swimming away and garbage floating in my water...no changes for me.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm noticing the debris. Guess I just wasn't paying attention!
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I saw this morning a few cans popping up in the water, so garbage is still there.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • oneitunesbabe182
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    Maybe it appearing depends on your star rating? X
  • fspj
    70 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have lots of water, and yeah, it's still there. But I don't mind it at all. It's like a free decoration. ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!