EA Forums - Banner

Which buildings do NOT generate gift cards?

Didn`t get any tapping Channel 6 Weather icon :(

Replies

• HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    The "glitchables"

Squidport tile, Ch6, and the farm. Pretty much anything that doesn't look like a gift card, with the exclusion of the coin.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    This may be a bit obvious but tapping the squidport tile does not generate any gift cards
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Springfield Mall doesn't seem to.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    This may be a bit obvious but tapping the squidport tile does not generate any gift cards

After a lil thought, I realize my question could be interpreted as stupidity, coz when you're in your neighbor's town you can see which buildings or objects have gift cards ... what I intended was to list the non-gifty properties so that when I'm in my own town, I know which properties I can tap without potentially taking a gift card away from a visiting neighbor (coz when your in your own town, you don't see gift cards on your buildings, you just see the normal $ sign or money stack or other standard icon).

But anyhow ... coolio ... it appears that the non-gifty properties are:

Cletus's farm
    Channel 6
    Springfield Mall
    Squidport Tile

• johncolombo
    11025 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2013
    The mall doesn't give gift cards???
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • datasurgeon
    1871 posts Member
    edited December 2013

After a lil thought, I realize my question could be interpreted as stupidity, coz when you're in your neighbor's town you can see which buildings or objects have gift cards ... what I intended was to list the non-gifty properties so that when I'm in my own town, I know which properties I can tap without potentially taking a gift card away from a visiting neighbor (coz when your in your own town, you don't see gift cards on your buildings, you just see the normal $ sign or money stack or other standard icon).

But anyhow ... coolio ... it appears that the non-gifty properties are:

Cletus's farm
    Channel 6
    Springfield Mall
    Squidport Tile

Actually it is not stupid. I have the Christmas glitch bug where I am stuck on PT 1 (says it done but stuck in the task bar and will not leave). I can tap building in other towns but cant see any gift cards (and don't get any). I assume that my neighbors do; so I have been taping Burns, prison and the normal ones. So it is good to know which buildings would help my neighbor the best.

As it is, I am gift card blind
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    The mall doesn't give gift cards???

Oddly enough, it doesn't. I was like **** when I saw it myself.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!