EA Forums - Banner

christmas cup prize tracker missing

Same here, my seach button for characters is not working as well. Its still there just won't show tasks or move to another character like it did before.

Replies

• taz198569
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    so has mine also the gift cards i cant spend
  • bradjkelly
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have received presents from friends and my tree drop, but none of them contain presents to share only gift cards. Logged into my account and my money was way higher than it use to be, it was over 198million. Still no community and individual prizes button, and search button is there, just doesn't work. Anyone else, any idea EA?
  • bradjkelly
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have received presents from friends and my tree drop, but none of them contain presents to share only gift cards. Logged into my account and my money was way higher than it use to be, it was over 198million. Still no community and individual prizes button, and search button is there, just doesn't work. Anyone else, any idea EA?
  • PREMO4
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    bradjkelly wrote:

Having the same issue, saw another topic relating to this too. Has anyone found a fix?
  • PREMO4
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    bradjkelly wrote:

Having the same issue, saw another topic relating to this too. Has anyone found a fix?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.