EA Forums - Banner

Flanders snowmobile ride off the game field?

thito01 wrote:
I sent Flanders and the boys on a snowmobile ride yesterday. They have left town. When I tried to store the Flanders House, the game crashes. I am in the quest line where I need Flanders and I don't have him. :(
dude that's harsh (snake)
Try storing rod and todd?
Or try the character locator

Replies

• thito01
    60 posts
    edited December 2013
    Character locator did not show Ned or boys.
    I finally got Ned back. I stored the Flanders house (about the 6th time) and it crashed as usual. I then restarted my android. When I restarted the game, the prompts for Flanders task popped up and he is back. And the task is started.

I am still missing the boys.
    I don't remember what item they came with so I can't store it. (I guess I will head off and research the boys now.)
  • Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    Character locator did not show Ned or boys.
    I finally got Ned back. I stored the Flanders house (about the 6th time) and it crashed as usual. I then restarted my android. When I restarted the game, the prompts for Flanders task popped up and he is back. And the task is started.

I am still missing the boys.
    I don't remember what item they came with so I can't store it. (I guess I will head off and research the boys now.)

They came with the mini putt kind of. For me I already had the mini putt for they just sort of appeared. But if they aren't with Ned anymore the locator should pick them up for you.
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They were heading to the mountains for a more exciting ride.

And, the boys came with Sir-Put-A-Lot's Golf. Maybe they'll come back if you store it?
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited December 2013
    Storing Putt-Putt did not seem to locate the boys.
    But, they are now in the character finder. I don't know if that is due to Flanders returning or storing the Putt-Putt.

But, when I attempt to locate them with the character finder, their pictures show, but no task-list. Then the game crashes.

I also can not have Lisa Babysit Rod and Todd. I will try having Flanders snowmobile again when he finishes the current task.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.