Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wow. What did you do to * them off?
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    This is offtopic but ill ask anyways. How do u remove friends on an adroid device? If ea could add anything it be a remove friend button. I have loads of unactive friends from wd and halloween.
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited December 2013
    This is offtopic but ill ask anyways. How do u remove friends on an adroid device? If ea could add anything it be a remove friend button. I have loads of unactive friends from wd and halloween.

download origin on your laptop you can add and remove from there!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have not removed you, but I can't find your town, though you still appear in my origin app. I had my own list disappear for a little while yesterday, so I suspect it's just overloaded servers freaking out.
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:

What if u don't have a laptop? I do. But there should be an ingame way to do it
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:

There is only in game way on i phone!
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:

Download the EA Scrabble app. It is free and comes with Origin.
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    reo19uk552 wrote:

There is only in game way on i phone!

I'm aware. U also see 4 town per sceen. We used to see 2 towns and now we can see 3. I don't understand why the to platforms are so diffent they can't both have a remove friend button. They both have add friends. I didn't need a computer to add people to my friends list. Just saying. Ios gets all the love.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    reo19uk552 wrote:

Download the EA Scrabble app. It is free and comes with Origin.
    when i open that game it gives me black screen (galaxy s2 plus - android 4.2.2)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!