EA Forums - Banner

Mystery box

Just got 30 free donuts after countless bushes fences and other crap.

Replies

• wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got a newspaper dispenser... Lol
  • edited December 2012
    I got a wooden fence today. This game hates me.
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    Related to mystery boxes I've actually won 120 donuts twice from homer buddha. (Probably after about 10 buddhas). Haven't had much luck afterwards. I've kept trying and trying to get more than 1 lemon tree in a mystery box, but after my first one, I can never seem to get another one.
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    is there a way to earn a buddha homer
  • Senorian
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    after the last update came out i got 10 donuts. After that i've gotten nothing but blah. I got a Gazebo, Large Hedges and crappy fences. ugh
  • fanqmon
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    A tree. A * tree. For * 6 donuts. What a stupid waste.

I thought it would be like opening a crate in tf2, where you get something of some value every time or some cases something rare. But come on a * tree?!

I'll never do that again.
  • robbymac27
    25 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got another mystery box last time!

Confusion! Ended up being a newspaper dispenser.

Homer Budha. Got both the 60 donut characters -Kearney. but mainly just groups of white fences and tire swing and other crap. can't win everytime though.
  • joetutino
    35 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got 30 donuts. I'm at 49 total. Without ever buying a single donut. I have got a lemon tree and squeaky voice teen.
  • Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited December 2012
    The best I have done from a mystery box is another 4 mystery boxes and then finally a fence.. Go me!
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited December 2012
    I never get anything good from the mystery boxes just fences hedges and
    Newspaper dispensers! Some people just seen to have lucky devices haha :cry:
  • woodychips134
    68 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got a mystery box INSIDE my mystery box and inside that was a hedge. Whooooooo
  • tssd3mo10
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    i got the Squeaky-voiced Teen in my last mistery box
  • stran01
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ahhhh. The misery box.
    I have received lots of fences,benches ,and I did get the lemon tree.
    But lately I have gotten $$$
    $250. Lol. I would have preferred more fences.
    The game gods are frowning upon me :(((((
    But I still keep coming back
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited December 2012
    At least they give coins now... :mrgreen:
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited December 2012
    Personally I would rather get fence than coins, especially if you have friends there are many other ways to get coins.
    The holiday updates always bug me because I would rather get 4 mystery boxes than 4 Santa bags or spooky treat boxes. While the odds are low at least there is a chance to get something good, in the 4 months I've been playing the three best items I've received are the squeaky voiced teen, the lemon tree and a gazebo. I've also received 2 sets of white Pickett fence which does add to you bonus (finally). So at least by my reasoning you stand a decent chance of getting a premium item every month, even if it is just fence. Whereas the coins will disappear at the end of the month.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!