EA Forums - Banner

Xmas Tree: Earn gift cards and multiplier?

You can click the blue info button next to any item in the shop to find out what it does. The "Holiday" tree only gives gift cards and XP.

However, have you placed any of the Simpsons snowmen? Having won mine on the wheel I didn't realise they upped ones multiplier.

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Airion wrote:
    You can click the blue info button next to any item in the shop to find out what it does. The "Holiday" tree only gives gift cards and XP.

However, have you placed any of the Simpsons snowmen? Having won mine on the wheel I didn't realise they upped ones multiplier.

None of the snowmen. I have placed the Xmas Tree, the Ice God (maybe that what it is) check now. . . . ah yes, 2.25% bonus multiplier. And then the Egg Nog Bar and the little Elf village. But my bonus was 49% and is now at ~55%. Oh yeah, the USS Tom Clancy, that would be it. D'OH!! Sorry, but thank you for helping me figure this out.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Airion wrote:

Was there any items that said they earn $ and offer a bonus multiplier?
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    No. Items either give a multiplier or cash, not both, as far as I know.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.