EA Forums - Banner

Auction Block

I like this idea, but I can't imagine anyone taking -and paying for- my Burns Monster. :?

Replies

• stakov
    71 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I like this idea, but I can't imagine anyone taking -and paying for- my Burns Monster. :?

Maybe some poor fool who didn't have the game at Halloween. That would be a big disappointment :P
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I would pay to have someone take away my burns monster. He seems like he is in pain and needs to be put down.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing LOL. I keep holding out hope that on the next update we will be able to either store or sell the burns monster. I really don't see why we can't sell limited addition items, I'm ok with not getting the creepy little thing back.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Nice idea, but it's difficult to envision EA implementing something this complicated given their current problems with the servers. Their track record with this game's social features has been iffy at best. Personally, I'd be happy with some baby steps -- such as reinstating or expanding upon the ability to know who has visited my Springfield.
  • Jfarr1996
    42 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ya you make a good point
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Burns Monster is cool, I hope EA makes them breed-able so we have hundreds of em hopping around.
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    Burns Monster is cool, I hope EA makes them breed-able so we have hundreds of em hopping around.

I hope EA allows me to send mine to you via the post office :mrgreen:
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    That would be totally epic!!! I'd totally buy out the market in burns monsters!!!!

Having a bunch of those things wandering around under your thumbs when you are trying to collect rent would be awesome!
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I think this would open the door for them to lose out of too much potential business. I could easily make multiple accounts and buy things cheaper from myself than I could from their store. Though, I would love to have a legion of Burns monsters hopping about.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.