EA Forums - Banner

Plow King

Nelly1989 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Wondered what you all thought about Plow King's tasks....majority of them are inside and the outside one looks like a regualr Barney task just in a different outfit! Would have been nice I guess for one outside quest that looks good....maybe it's just me!

I 100% agree.

Replies

• cara252
    199 posts
    edited December 2013
    I haven't finished the Plow King quest line yet, but now that you mention it... That's kinda strange!
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    I started the quest but put it aside. I decided to have Barney join the others for part 11-16 quest line for gift cards. I'll continue the plow king quest after.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Really? That seems a bit lazy..

Edit: ( the lack of a good outdoor task, not CoffeeMars waiting until after the questline finishes :lol: )
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I did not have Barney prior to winning the skin on the wheel. Got Bowlerama and the game seemingly wants to do the tasks associated with that.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Really? That seems a bit lazy..

Edit: ( the lack of a good outdoor task, not CoffeeMars waiting until after the questline finishes :lol: )

Ha ha ha! Too funny, he who sees everything

• forevermadne
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    Do you get Barney and the Bowlerama when you get this skin if you didn't already previously have them?
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    88KEYS62 wrote:
    I did not have Barney prior to winning the skin on the wheel. Got Bowlerama and the game seemingly wants to do the tasks associated with that.

It's likely that the game forces the play of Barney's standard story before you can play his "Plow King" story.
    Do you get Barney and the Bowlerama when you get this skin if you didn't already previously have them?
    No, the skin goes into your inventory for use after you buy the bowlerama.
  • forevermadne
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    That's what I figured would happen. Lame.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6258 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know if any new tasks are available once the Plow King's Truck is unlocked?
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know if any new tasks are available once the Plow King's Truck is unlocked?

I have finished the "Plow King" quests and nothing has started for his truck. (which I also have)

I can only assume it is just a fancy decoration. (Pity because he has no task to plow snow)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6258 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    What a shame. When I saw that we were getting both the skin & truck I figured a outdoor task involving him standing by the truck was a shoe in for sure.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That is a pity....it would be nice if devs would make it so we can place vehicles on the roads.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The tasks are pretty lame, but I do like the Plow King costume and since it was free I can't really complain. Other than having him plow the streets like Mr. Plow is already doing or maybe handing out flyers, what other outdoor tasks could he have?
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013

Lmao, no. It's only a skin
  • Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    So even once we get the plow, we still have to hopefully get the skin from the wheel? And even then no tasks, or am I mistaken?
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited December 2013
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Wondered what you all thought about Plow King's tasks....majority of them are inside and the outside one looks like a regualr Barney task just in a different outfit! Would have been nice I guess for one outside quest that looks good....maybe it's just me!

seems to be a going trend to have premium characters with mostly inside tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!