Where the hells bells is my.....

me too, no button.

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    wyendn wrote:
    me too, no button.
    lol maybe it was orgin causing the crashing. And temporarily removed it?
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mine is gone too. Weird.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yes. I was having problems replacing friends right before this happened. something is being worked on.
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hope its not like Halloween it was fine till they started messing around with it.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Yes. I was having problems replacing friends right before this happened. something is being worked on.
    yeah maybe maintance but on origins end :shock: the main thing is I can still play Santa and drop off gifts lol
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ME TOO! I tried another tactic ... Closed the game, reopened it, and instead of tapping on the "welcome back ... Tap screen to "continue" screen, I tapped the Log Out button at the lower left corner and got a message "origin somethingorother not something something available something something at this time." (That was a paraphrase.)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    seems to be just iOS, i can log in and out in Bluestacks just fine, so I assume Android players right now are okay?
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Also, can't log out of my one town to log in to my second town.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yep, I can't even log out. Sucks for my son lol
  • Phonedave
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mine is out too (on iOS)

If I click on "add a friend" it tells me the origin server is unavailable at this time. Luckily I only a have one town, so I can play, but my friends list is messed up. I no longer have 99 friends ( unless a lot of people all dropped me at once)

Dave
  • Bettyumu
    81 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I was trying to sort the ought the friend requests and now BOOM! No button.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11437 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Phonedave wrote:
    Mine is out too (on iOS)

If I click on "add a friend" it tells me the origin server is unavailable at this time. Luckily I only a have one town, so I can play, but my friends list is messed up. I no longer have 99 friends ( unless a lot of people all dropped me at once)

Dave
    origin is ko. cant even enter the game aTM
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • narbery312
    15 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think I might have broken it, sorry all :?

But seriously, I have been trying to add friends, and it seems to have capped me at 22, I have a request pending that I cannot accept (it says I am at my limit).

I still have the button, Android, but cannot expand and get more gift cards right now!

Frustrating
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Look, there's my SF
    24cdqbc.jpg
    My squidport is looking outstanding if I may say so myself :lol:
  • NOVAwiz00
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    Its almost as weird as a person without a belly button. Guess I will have to go double check mine. SF that is not my belly.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!