EA Forums - Banner

MMMM, Premium currency

You gotta buy that donut with pink sprinkles, just looking at it makes me want to go out and get one from the Co-op :lol:

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Nice. I think they started making those during the Simpsons Movie promo when they turned selected 7-11s into Kwik-E-Marts and I guess they never stopped.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    You gotta buy that donut with pink sprinkles, just looking at it makes me want to go out and get one from the Co-op :lol:

Those are the ones I'm talking about, When the Simpsons movie came out is when they started making them, as far as I remember. They had this big promotion for the movie. And ever since then they usually have them still. Every time I see them that's what I think.
    Homer "MMMM premium currency". I also I wish I had more of them in game!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    Nice. I think they started making those during the Simpsons Movie promo when they turned selected 7-11s into Kwik-E-Marts and I guess they never stopped.

Ninja'd!

Correct
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They got the look and the color of pink frosting exactly right. They don't even look real.

Now I'm craving donuts. I'll take a good donut over any fancy frou-frou dessert any day of the week.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    They absolutely did Madfish. They do look delicious.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited December 2013
    Irresistible...
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    I love it.
  • stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hilarious. Thanks for the giggle!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    I bought all the Simpsons stuff for the movie promotion...i ate the pink donut on the spot, and I still have my full box of Krusty O's sitting on the book case about 3 feet from me right now.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    I bought all the Simpsons stuff for the movie promotion...i ate the pink donut on the spot, and I still have my full box of Krusty O's sitting on the book case about 3 feet from me right now.

Hey I never got the Krusty O's and I was all over that promotion! What gives.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Didn't get the Krusty O's. They were out at my local Kwik-E-Mart by the first day. I still have can of Buzzz cola and glow in the dark Homer Radioactive Bobblehead.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    madfish86 wrote:

Didn't get the Krusty O's. They were out at my local Kwik-E-Mart by the first day. I still have can of Buzzz cola and glow in the dark Homer Radioactive Bobblehead.

Whaaaat. That's crazy. I didn't even hear of those let alone get one. My 7-Eleven sucks!!!

I am never going there AGAIN!!!! well at least until tomorrow when I Get my ice coffee in the morning.

Any chance of posting a pic. And that goes for Lance uppercut if he sees this. I would like to see the stuff you got from the promotion... Please. If you can!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.