EA Forums - Banner

Selma, look out!

Another reason to love the Mr. Plow skin: You get to see things like this in your Springfield.

mj60k1.jpg

(By the way: Note the barbed wire fence between Bachelor Arms and Spinster City. Probably no one ever noticed it in my town, but it's a small detail I'm very fond of.)
:lol: Homer.. How ironic

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I already noticed your barbed wire ... Kept forgetting to PM you to ask whether it's to protect the Spinsters from the bachelors, or the other way around. ;)

And just wondering if you already know that it's possible to "stack" the barbed wire on top of regular wire fencing, so the fence looks taller ... Though it takes a smidgen of extra land ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jeejet
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    Nice touch!
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    I already noticed your barbed wire ... Kept forgetting to PM you to ask whether it's to protect the Spinsters from the bachelors, or the other way around. ;)

I tend to believe it is a mutual agreement between all parties involved that it's better that way
    And just wondering if you already know that it's possible to "stack" the barbed wire on top of regular wire fencing, so the fence looks taller ... Though it takes a smidgen of extra land ...

I do, but I'd have to move the buildings further apart to create that impression, which I don't really want.
  • zooter23
    116 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great pic!
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Looks good Mr Whiplash!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.