EA Forums - Banner

Are we gonna be able to get all the community prizes this holiday season?

Replies

  • mruberuber
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    mruberuber wrote:
    Ive got the community prizes already


    No you got the personal prizes.

    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've been watching the pase of the counter on spAnsers blog, it's stayed around 480-500 for most of the day (UK) My hope is that it's finally starting to go up.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mruberuber wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    Ive got the community prizes already


    No you got the personal prizes.

    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.

    Because either a) you photoshopped them, b) you hacked, or c) you're just a liar.. No one has community prizes. Period.
  • mruberuber
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    ayyezajac wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    Ive got the community prizes already


    No you got the personal prizes.

    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.

    Because either a) you photoshopped them, b) you hacked, or c) you're just a liar.. No one has community prizes. Period.

    You would be wrong, all it takes is a jailbroken device and its easy to get em.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's rigged. We will either get them or we won't, based in what the producers of the game decide. Either way everyone gets the same, so.....don't worry, be happy. :wink:
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited December 2013
    mruberuber wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    Ive got the community prizes already


    No you got the personal prizes.

    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.

    Because either a) you photoshopped them, b) you hacked, or c) you're just a liar.. No one has community prizes. Period.

    You would be wrong, all it takes is a jailbroken device and its easy to get em.

    In what reality do you live in where that doesn't count as a hack?
  • vader97100288
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    They really made it tough, we should get the 1st but I think EA made it too tough to get the other 4, and I really want that crazy guy in the suit...
  • mruberuber
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:
    Ive got the community prizes already


    No you got the personal prizes.

    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.

    Because either a) you photoshopped them, b) you hacked, or c) you're just a liar.. No one has community prizes. Period.

    You would be wrong, all it takes is a jailbroken device and its easy to get em.

    In what reality do you live in where that doesn't count as a hack?


    I never said I didnt hack to get them....haters gonna hate :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I'll be happy to finally get the Krusty Totem Pole. That thing has been in the files since early last year
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm personally with you on this one...there seems to be serious disagreement on this topic though.
    I just can't see how we could be at the total we are now if we are only getting like 30 gift bags to give out a day...and that's been on a good day. That would mean i have only contributed like 100~ gift bags since the event started. I don't see how we could be at the millions and millions that we are now if an active player is only contributing somewhere between 20-40 bags a day. Ya know? That's just how i'm seeing it right now..

    OTOH, if it were counting gift cards, we'd have way more than 117 mil (as of 3 PM EST), like 10 X more, unless there are only 1/10 the numbers playing as did during Halloween.

  • jrush2point0
    91 posts
    edited December 2013
    Right now, I'm able to give about 40-50 gift bags a day. The maximum gift bags I should be able to give is 505 (100 real friends + Other Springfield).

    According to spAnser's TSTOnews site, we are currently on track to get the prizes on this schedule.

    Totem Dec 21
    Workshop Jan 1
    Event ends Jan 7
    Ebenezer Jan 12
    Yes Guy Jan 23
    Cooling Towers Feb 2

    That makes it pretty much impossible to get prizes 3-5, right? Not if the drop rate for gift bags is increased. Bump it by 2x now, we could probably get everything but the cooling towers, with them being just out of reach. I predict that the drop rate will increase each week, and make the win possible.

  • A_Pine_C0ne
    58 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just want the yes man
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier answer. :)
    It's rigged. We will either get them or we won't, based in what the producers of the game decide. Either way everyone gets the same, so.....don't worry, be happy. :wink:
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited December 2013
    mruberuber wrote:


    I never said I didnt hack to get them....haters gonna hate :)

    Life tip: when you say "you'd be wrong" in response to someone stating "you hacked" you are, in fact, stating that you didn't hack the game. Just so you know.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mruberuber wrote:
    No I've got the community prizes, a skin for the nuclear power plant towers, a new burns skin called ebeneezer burns, a new character called Mr Yes, a totem with a krusty face on the top and a santa throne type thing. I posted pictures of them earlier on a thread but it got deleted, I guess the mods weren't happy.
    duh. u cant post spoiler images. rules man.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • madmofo145
    11 posts
    edited December 2013
    Theory? Perhaps people are right about EA messing with us, setting impossible goals in order to encourage donut purchases of gift bags (they want our money), knowing that the gifts will be given out on Christmas and that everyone will end up happy, while they end up a bit richer vs Halloween where every player knew the prizes would be easy to obtain and thus didn't spend money on Goo or Gremlins.
  • mruberuber
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    kjamma wrote:
    mruberuber wrote:


    I never said I didnt hack to get them....haters gonna hate :)

    Life tip: when you say "you'd be wrong" in response to someone stating "you hacked" you are, in fact, stating that you didn't hack the game. Just so you know.


    It was more in response to the statement of nobody has the community prizes...period. I was stating that they do and I have them.

    I'd stop worrying if I were you guys, clearly you are going to get thm before the event is over which is why they are in the files, and worst case scenario if you don't get em, you can always do what I have to get em.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    Depends on how far they move the bar after the first is finally obtained. My guess is yes, they will make it happen some way some how. If not, in conjunction with the worst wheel ever, EA would come across as the biggest Christmas Scrooges ever!
  • hercigowa
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    just do some maths plz!!!

    the ommunity prize counter is shown approx. 140 000 000. all my friends have over 12 000 gift card currently. but for simplicity lets count just 10 000. so 140 000 000 / 10 000 is give us how many people play this game (if the gift cards count). and the result is only 14 000 people all over the word???? I dont think so... :) but if we just count with average 5000 gift card is just double the number of players (28 000) :D

    and the community prizes are clearly say: I just copy from the game.

    Deliver GIFT BAGS to your friends town to add to the community total!!!!
  • mruberuber
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    heyho43 wrote:
    Depends on how far they move the bar after the first is finally obtained. My guess is yes, they will make it happen some way some how. If not, in conjunction with the worst wheel ever, EA would come across as the biggest Christmas Scrooges ever!

    I'm sure that won't bother them too much, don't EA get consistently voted worst company In the USA every year?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.