• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would like to see Homer's car.
    lol u wud of thought by now it would of beeb added :lol:
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Homer's mom and the farm that he was raised on would be nice too.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think they should add a questline for Frink. It's disappointing if you purchase a premium building with a character and the only thing that appears are loose quests.

Oh, I would like to see Marge's car along with Homer's.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    A 4 hour task for Ralph Wiggum.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    Airion wrote:

And a 1-hour task for Drederick Tatum.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Outdoor task for plow king with plow
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:
    Airion wrote:

And a 1-hour task for Drederick Tatum.

And an 8-hour task for Uter.

Coming with Uter, obviously.
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Barney needs his barfly buddies Sam and Larry. We also need Snowball, Maggie, Judge Synder and the Blue Haired Lawyer

and most importantly the Monorail wonder if that's coming :wink:
  • hundgrejs
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    A plow-battle or plow-chickenrace as a combined task for Homer and Barney.
  • dustync1984
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:
    I think they should add a questline for Frink. It's disappointing if you purchase a premium building with a character and the only thing that appears are loose quests.

Oh, I would like to see Marge's car along with Homer's.

I concur with you on that. The only thing about adding the Simpsons car or cars would be that there should only be one available to purchase and no duplicates like Chalmers car. And to go along with that ... There should be more cars available for decorations like Chalmers car. A bunch of different types and colors would be awesome!

And to go right along with that idea they should add some little boats to put in the SP water.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sideshow Bob as a playable character with a 12 hour "Kill Bart Simpson" quest.
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    More bumtown-esque stuff would be really cool. Especially in the premium decorations department. Some really shabby, broken-down fences, that sort of thing.

Second the vote for a 4-hour task for Ralph. And, while we're on Wiggum, the house should have Christmas lights.

More land tile options. Dirt track, cute cobblestone path, maybe some brick paving. I'd also like another type of bridge, maybe something wooden and more country-esque, maybe if you put a cobblestone path over river you get that bridge instead.

More decorations in general. Different walls and fences, more plants, maybe some back yard furniture, park stuff (picnics, etc). Decorations for the water would be awesome too - fountains, lily pads, floating garbage.

And, um, more land.
  • smurphymq
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yes!
    Also 1 hour "frame Krusty"
    24 hour "serve time" - like snake
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013

He'd need a task where he sings H.M.S Pinafore on the open air stage.
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    Springfield University or Springfield A&M
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Maggie with the Ayn Rand School for Tots.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd like the itchy and scratchy studios along with the boss, and both the judges (Constance Harm and the nice guy)
    Mr burn's blue haired lawyer, Gil as a playable character, Lionel hutz, uter, superintendent Chalmers
    Sideshow Mel, Rich Texan ( one that always fires the guns)
    Helen love joy along with the 'think of huge children' unlock line, mrs Hoover, and the crazy cat lady.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think, now we have homeless shelter. I would like them to add bum town. With chester and his rich suite skin and gold house. Would also like to see the singing hobo.

24 hr sponge bath lol.

So what new things would u like to see or even what we have but exspanded?
    That's be cool, I'd also like to see homers car.. And I've always thought it would be cool if you could go inside some buildings and decorate the inside like the cool brown house :lol:
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd like the itchy and scratchy studios along with the boss, and both the judges (can't remember their names)

Oh yes Rogers Meyers Jr would be great. I'm surprised we haven't got Judge Synder and Judge Constance Harm. Surprised we haven't got a law update yet they could give us

Blue Haired Lawyer

Judge Synder

Judge Constance Harm

Lionel Hutz

Molloy the Cat Burglar

and the Courthouse of course.

And maybe the Springfield State prison. We need more than one jail in Springfield.
  • dustync1984
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    To add to the whole Simpsons car ... It might work better as a task by Homer to have him drive around Springfield for a few hours always arriving back to the Simpsons garage then pulling back out and driving around until the task is complete ... Yay or nay? Simpsons car as decoration or as a task for Homer?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!