EA Forums - Banner

My wonderful amazing neighbors

Replies

• lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I have 130 bags to give thanks to my happy elves and also have 50 neighbors. Well, 55 now

Well I'm gonna send you a request, and that's a lot of gift cards for 55 friends, but pleaseeeeeeee add tommy_b_easy, I'm sending a request riggghhhhhtttttt.......

Now
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hello CoffeeMars, great post. I do not require giftbags, but I would like to have you as a friend. I will shoot you a friend request. My username is LtType.
  • lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I have 130 bags to give thanks to my happy elves and also have 50 neighbors. Well, 55 now

Well I'm gonna send you a request, and that's a lot of gift cards for 55 friends, but pleaseeeeeeee add tommy_b_easy, I'm sending a request riggghhhhhtttttt.......

Now

I spend a lot of time on my town and would love to hear some thoughts..
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ok misunderstood part 20. Sorry

I have received high volumes of friend requests (wrote this thread at 6am) and I'm sorry to say at this time I can no longer accept others.
  • lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    When you reach part 17 or 18 I suggest to stop tapping gift bags or using the lovely elves. Part 20 requires we tap 50 gift bags but the catch is they must be tapped no elves (I think that's what Brett or LPnintendo mentioned). This is very difficult for me cause I like using my elves.

I have received high volumes of friend requests (wrote this thread at 6am) and I'm sorry to say at this time I can no longer accept others.

You just said you had 55 friends?... That's rude
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    When you reach part 17 or 18 I suggest to stop tapping gift bags or using the lovely elves. Part 20 requires we tap 50 gift bags but the catch is they must be tapped no elves (I think that's what Brett or LPnintendo mentioned). This is very difficult for me cause I like using my elves.

but.....but...... :(:mrgreen: No worries :lol:
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I really need to go through my friends, some haven't been online since Halloween. I don't find enough gift bags to give everyone 5 each, even with my elves!
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I ask that Instead of giving me gift bags/boxes, to give to others with lower gift numbers. I'm 2k away from receiving Costingtons and I will probably get that upon completing group quests. I will continue to give to you guys but I don't expect anything in return.

Thanks for being super Amazing and Happy Holidays

That's the spirit ! :D

Same for me as well. I get almost 5 gifts from each of my neighbors but I can never return the favor to most of them because I always have few gift boxes to give. Hope they don't feel neglected :/ I can't even give 1 to everyone and still make all my friends.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:

You just said you had 55 friends?... That's rude

If you meant that as teasing, ignore (and forgive) me.

If you really are upset, realize that between 5:30 and 6:00 AM on a Saturday morning, she took on 5new friend requests, and received "high volumes" of requests after that. My guess is that, at the time you first mentioned sending an invite, which was several hours later, she filled up. :)

... It suddenly occurs to me that CoffeeMars could be male ... Oh, well. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • SeisaMystiqu
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I only have about 10 regular forumers on my friends list, the rest are guys that post in the find friends section, do you mind if I add you? I want friends that don't become inactive after a month :P

Add me: seisamystiqu
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I only have about 10 regular forumers on my friends list, the rest are guys that post in the find friends section, do you mind if I add you? I want friends that don't become inactive after a month :P

Add me: seisamystiqu
    sorry but i had to delete over 50 friends a few days ago that had low posts because they were all inactive for months :roll:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Ok misunderstood part 20. Sorry

Glad to be you neighbour, neighbour. :D
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Just saying I love the motivation for this thread. And I have no reason to suck up to CoffeeMars since she's not a neighbor!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Just saying I love the motivation for this thread. And I have no reason to suck up to CoffeeMars since she's not a neighbor!

Agreed, this thread is imbued with the holiday spirit. If we all carried this mindset over into real life the world would be a slightly better place.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Congrats on reaching 30k. I'm nowhere near that. I just unlocked the Skating Rink today.

I also wanted to thank you for the gift bags you have left in my town. Glad to have you as a neighbor :mrgreen:
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just thought I'd give this thread a bump and in the process let all my neighbors know that I am also good on gift cards. I'm on track to get the last personal prize on Tuesday and that's just from visiting friends. Thank you so much to all who have left gifts for me. I will continue to give as I can.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Whilst we're saying thank you's I'd like to thank maxx for taking the effort to drop my gifts in the sea :twisted: :lol::wink:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congrats on reaching 30k. I'm nowhere near that. I just unlocked the Skating Rink today.

I also wanted to thank you for the gift bags you have left in my town. Glad to have you as a neighbor :mrgreen:
    I've not even hit 10k yet, I've been re designing my town for the past 4 days :lol:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Whilst we're saying thank you's I'd like to thank maxx for taking the effort to drop my gifts in the sea :twisted: :lol::wink:
    You're SF is coming along well, love how the town hall is layed out! :thumbup:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    I am also going to hit 30k tomorrow and, like leilana, will not need gift bags....... I will still visit my neighbours as often as poss but will concentrate my meager (spelling?) Bag allowance on the lowest card balances of my neighbours.......

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!