edited December 2013
    How are so many people at 30k already!
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    Airion wrote:
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.
    Seems like the glitch people are having with parts of the quest.

also how much did you spend to get all that gift bags ? O_O

How'd you get so many cards? O_O I've got 25k playing legitimately with 5 elf houses, logging on like 7+ times a day...
    donuts to speed up first day and then go from there.

Really nice to see this.

At my rate I'll get to 56k in... 2 weeks! visiting all my 100 friends daily. :shock:

You guys have a great and marvelous glitch or... a huge amount of donuts to speed up things. But, if you spend donuts to speed things and obtain gifts cards, why not simply buy tokens? :?: Why bothering to get them for free?

There is no glitch, they used donuts. They don't *need* to spend valuable donuts on those rip-off coins. They "speed up" (buy) the personal prizes then they get all their spins on the fixed wheel for free.

Well... I saw someone saying that they needed 450 dn to get all wheel-prizes. And I think this was the max I saw.

I'm not sure how much all free-prizes costs, but Santa Flanders alone is 200 dn. So in the end you spend more dn on the strategy (Speed up + free tokens) than (collecting cards + buying tokens if needed). right?

Or I really don't get it. :?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6297 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I just hit the 12k mark today. It's amazing how so many people are already at 30k & beyond
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    My 30k came from trying to win Claus Co

I was fortunate to receive many of these

01nyqtJ.png

And now my wheel looks like

KyTZxky.png

It's either money or giftcards
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Given a choice between money and gift cards; I would rather have the giftcards; I have hit cash three times out of 21 tries; never a gift card.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Airion wrote:
    2me1nrd.jpg
    your game's problem.
    Seems like the glitch people are having with parts of the quest.

also how much did you spend to get all that gift bags ? O_O

How'd you get so many cards? O_O I've got 25k playing legitimately with 5 elf houses, logging on like 7+ times a day...
    donuts to speed up first day and then go from there.

Really nice to see this.

At my rate I'll get to 56k in... 2 weeks! visiting all my 100 friends daily. :shock:

You guys have a great and marvelous glitch or... a huge amount of donuts to speed up things. But, if you spend donuts to speed things and obtain gifts cards, why not simply buy tokens? :?: Why bothering to get them for free?

There is no glitch, they used donuts. They don't *need* to spend valuable donuts on those rip-off coins. They "speed up" (buy) the personal prizes then they get all their spins on the fixed wheel for free.

Well... I saw someone saying that they needed 450 dn to get all wheel-prizes. And I think this was the max I saw.

I'm not sure how much all free-prizes costs, but Santa Flanders alone is 200 dn. So in the end you spend more dn on the strategy (Speed up + free tokens) than (collecting cards + buying tokens if needed). right?

Or I really don't get it. :?
    I didn't say it made sense, I just said that that's what people have done.
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2013
    Once you clear the wheel why bother spinning/collecting cards?

Gift cards don't count towards the community total and I assume the cash prizes are pitiful (none on my wheel yet)

The only reason to open gifts is to get bags out for friends and to keep your Springfield clean.

I was hoping for donuts again :(
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    Deverz85 wrote:
    Once you clear the wheel why bother spinning/collecting cards?

Gift cards don't count towards the community total and I assume the cash prizes are pitiful (none on my wheel yet)

The only reason to open gifts is to get bags out for friends and to keep your Springfield clean.

I was hoping for donuts again :(
    You'd think they could add like 5 or 10 donuts to the wheel with the same chance as Claus co/snow monster to give some incentive to continue earning spin tokens past clearing the wheel. Atm, after obtaining the last two personal prizes, I wheel have nothing to do (lame pun sorry guys)!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have about 21k gift cards and i still did not visit all 100 of my neighbors today! So i am thinking that i will have the last personal prize by Tuesday night and then i can keep visiting my friends and earn three tokens everyday just by visiting them starting on Wednesday! I am just disappointed that it does not add up and you have to keep track of it and go back to your town and collect the token when your reach 1000 gift cards and go back to your friends town and do it all over again :roll: Well at least we get 4 tokens a day once we have finished collecting all of our personal prizes :D
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2013
    I am just disappointed that it does not add up and you have to keep track of it and go back to your town and collect the token when your reach 1000 gift cards and go back to your friends town and do it all over again :roll:

I'm pretty sure people have said it does keep track.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.