EA Forums - Banner

Pop-up Dialogue for Springfielders Eating at a Restaurant

Prev1
I want to know what Maude eats at a restaurant.

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

Ghoulash?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

Ghoulash?
    With I-Scream for dessert
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:
    Ghoulash?
    With I-Scream for dessert

We are such a funny bunch...
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    And then she has an After-Life Mint

Oh, god that was horrible :lol:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeah not every character has dialogue for any of the mob tasks.

what confuses me is why the chief and rex kramer cannot take part in any but other premium characters can :?

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited December 2013
    ^Awesome thread.
    I do like to point out, that I love this quest, because the characters go to random restaurants. I have a few in El Chemistri, Lars Lads (Ghost Maude is there btw :lol: ), Zesty's, Pimento Grove, Nighthawk Diner, and more. It looks like EA heard us and they are now letting us use those no-task buildings.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You guy's are pun-believable ;D
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got Moe eating at the java server, I guess he really wants to take a byte of their famous wifi wafer
  • FKyle92
    123 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I set all my characters to this task last night and about an hour later i went back in to see if any gifts had been dropped and i see Legs and Louie walking around instead of enjoying a nice meal. Damn glitches.

I love that they all go to different places. At first i thought it was just the Truffle they went to. Actually makes the town look more alive.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've got Comic Book Guy eating at Gulp'n'Blow. I guess you could say, he's a great big fatty.

Ah, damn, that's not even a pun, I'm so bad at this
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    ^Awesome thread.
    :mrgreen:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    I do like to point out, that I love this quest, because the characters go to random restaurants. I have a few in El Chemistri, Lars Lads (Ghost Maude is there btw :lol: ), Zesty's, Pimento Grove, Nighthawk Diner, and more. It looks like EA heard us and they are now letting us use those no-task buildings.

Also, they don't seem to be going to their nearest restaurant: I have a little elite food court with El Chemistri, Zesty's and Pimento Grove right next to one another, Zesty's being the middle one, so that there's no way it would have been the nearest restaurant for any character in my Springfield. When I checked, though, all three had just about the same amount of people dining there. And I saw Hans Moleman pass by Luigi's to keep Burns and Smithers company in The Frying Dutchman.

My Homer when to Krusty Burger, by the way. Old habits die hard.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I did think it a little strange that EA had made quotes for some of the lesser characters, including some that not everyone would have, but hadn't made them for Marge - but this explains it! :D
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was just about to make this exact thread. It's kind of bizarre that they went to the trouble of writing a funny little piece of dialog for each character and then deliberately made it so you couldn't see half of them. Lame.

Same thing happens on the drinking quest right after.
  • jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was blasting through these this morning and I swear comic book guy said he was going to get the "finest slurm." Futurama Easter egg?
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    By the way, did anyone else realize that this task is basically <a href ="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9818826.page">this thread</a> turned into a Christmas quest?
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My aliens started their own restaurant....

Bbi-ajoCcAAdI9l.png
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    GeminiTina wrote:
    My aliens started their own restaurant....

Bbi-ajoCcAAdI9l.png
    That's great! :thumbup:

I liked Kang's line about getting served food by food.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jimmyw31 wrote:
    I was blasting through these this morning and I swear comic book guy said he was going to get the "finest slurm." Futurama Easter egg?
    I caught that too!
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    jimmyw31 wrote:
    I caught that too!

And surely it should have been Duff beer with colouring, not Coors? :shock: :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:

Booberry pie.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.