EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Skating Rink & other "clean" buildings

Guess its just you....

Replies

• thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    You'd prefer that all buildings were just plain square buildings? That's boring. I love the unique looking buildings.
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd like original designs like the cool brown house, the suppercollider, the Maple building, the Bad Dream House, the Budhist Temple, etc.; square boxes of any color are boring.
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Although I do enjoy buildings that are symmetrical and that make it easy to line up decorations, I also enjoy the challenge of trying to decorate a building/property that is awkwardly shaped and making it look "right".
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm with the OP on this one ... It's not so much the shape for me as it is the dinginess and size. If it's compact and ugly, I welcome a challenge, but if it's gonna take up an entire block and ugly, I'm not that creative. I'm fine with the spacecraft wreck, and someone (TotalTapper*cough cough*) made my junk area look awesome!

But because f their size, I stuck the gypsy house and lard land church thing into storage as soon as their quest lines were over. If the unemployment building didn't have convenient-duration tasks for Kirk, would put it away too. (Though I can't remember the task at the moment ... )

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Although I do enjoy buildings that are symmetrical and that make it easy to line up decorations, I also enjoy the challenge of trying to decorate a building/property that is awkwardly shaped and making it look "right".

I don't need them all plain and square, but it is nice when they actually fit nicely next to each other. Some of the buildings from more recent episodes seem to be in a completely different style than the older ones, and they stick out like a sore thumb. (like the Knowledgeum, for example..)
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm sort-of with you. Those buildings bug me for the same reasons, but instead of changing the buildings, I'd rather have a wider range of decorations and floor tiles to work with.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mostly I just don't understand why the buildings that came with this update pay out in cash instead of gift cards.
    I'm sort-of with you. Those buildings bug me for the same reasons, but instead of changing the buildings, I'd rather have a wider range of decorations and floor tiles to work with.
    Also, this.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.