EA Forums - Banner

Just received a 50mb update

Same here. Nothing immediately obvious has been included, although I'm at work and can't really check too much. Donuts still cost a fortune, and there's no new items.

Replies

• dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wonder if it might be the code to disable the current version of the game after the new version is released, with an error message directing you to download the upgrade in the app store if you haven't already by that date. Can't imagine they would be patching or adding content to the version that is about to be obsolete.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited December 2012
    UK App Store not yet updated as still showing version 3.0.1 @ 7th Nov.

If you download the game you will then have 30 updates downloaded of around 50mb.

Visited the other side of the world so currently 02:20hrs on 5/12/12 and no changes yet, might have to wait a bit longer! :wink:
  • pavles92
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    It was cool brown house for those who werent able to connect for past few days
  • auris776
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    on this update they removed balloons and that's it nothing more :)
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    ^They did that last week. This was something different.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I'm gonna go with pavles on this one & say it might be an update to give others a chance at the Cool Brown House with the Cool Homer costume to the people that missed out on these items.
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited December 2012
    Btw I think that update size is the total size of all updates that have been downloaded since the start... it just seems to keep adding to the total. This particular patch was about a meg or two I'd guess.
  • OuterHaven84
    104 posts
    edited December 2012
    It was gamescripts for the Cool Brown House, nothing of interest so guess they are keeping the promotion open longer until this Sunday.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    image.jpg

They time it... Likely tomorrow :D
    Is there anyone out there?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.