EA Forums - Banner

How much cash do you keep on hand? (Big money makers only)

Prev13
I do nothing with my cash. My goal was to reach $100 million but when I got there that was it. Now I'm going for $1 billion :twisted:

Replies

• davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ummm yeah when you hit 2 million money is useless anyways (once you buy the 4 biggies)
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm keeping 10 million in reserve just in case they release the monorail and it costs that much :p
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I keep 15 million just incase they let out a bigger ticket item that's 10 mill and few million if they FINALLY give us land.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I keep 15 million just incase they let out a bigger ticket item that's 10 mill and few million if they FINALLY give us land.

Same here
  • johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I'm just about at 33million, hope that makes me a big enough money maker although my cash flow has slowed down with the xmas tasks and not tapping all my buildings so my neighbors have something to tap. I did however recently start gambling at the tracks which I had forgotten was even an option. It's nice, I usually win ( I play the best odds) and it makes that stupid floating head go away. I'd buy the next big ticket item if it came out tomorrow. Guessing the next one will be 10 million.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • eglobal
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    @ 14 million

I stopped tapping away since the left hand started having aches ~ pains from the wrist up to the index finger (arthritis, am guessing).

Though now with this Christmas Gift Cards...

Gift Cards @ 26k and counting.

Went through a few hundred people of friending / unfriending. HAHA

Hey, in my defense, I have been sick this past week, so I had to keep occupied with something!! :D
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've got about 20M, and growing..

Thinking about downsizing the trailer park about now..
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've got almost 30 million sitting in the bank. I used to spend to get XP but now I just stock pile it. Maybe they'll release a kick * item like the monorail and if so I'll spend every dollar on it.
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have 60mil now, got rid of the house farm and dont even worry too much about putting the charactors on task. Still seems to be increasing..
  • benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sitting on 34 million. Past a few million money doesn't really matter anymore, it's more of an addiction meter . The wife just hit 900k, very proud of her. Very few premiums , just diligent saving and she's almost to her first million.
  • edited December 2013
    Holy crap, I'm definitely doing something wrong, lol! I keep 100,000 on hand and only that much so I'm guaranteed 3 donuts at bonus XP time. Of course my town is not filled out yet so I'm still buying land and decorations. I don't have a traditional house farm either so maybe that's why I'm cash starved. (I do have neighborhoods and cul-de-sacs consisting of different arrangements of the 5 lowest level houses but even then not very many houses compared to a true house farm.)
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sitting on $20 million +. Not doing anything with it because there is nothing to do with it.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    house farmers make me sick... people who have a really good multiplier make me jealous...

i only have 2mill... i dont farm, nor do i spend real money.... i normally keep 1 mill on hand for updates... but got more for xmas incase.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got up to 10 million after spending all my money I had before on the zirconia. Just letting it grow since there's nothing to buy, no new land, no crazy expensive items, and it's basically been all events with special currency so no need for the money.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have something like 75 million.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    Hey, is it you that I have as friend on TO or is it a different Bren? Pretty random, but was curious.. :lol:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    Hey, is it you that I have as friend on TO or is it a different Bren? Pretty random, but was curious.. :lol:

Lol, it's me
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeah a good 80+ million
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

Lol, it's me
    Ah okay was just wondering cause I remembering visiting you're SF earlier :P
  • thatguamguy
    158 posts
    edited December 2013
    I am somewhere between 60 and 70 mil. I try not to top out over 100 mil, usually they release enough levels that I can spend a bunch on weather stations and knock it back down (just too lazy to do it once it gets above a million XP or so). When that glitch was in play, I spent myself down from 90 to 30, but now it's slowly working its way back up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!